Fourteen - "Where on earth were you?"

Library Love Diaries

Fourteen – “Where on earth were you?”

Justin

“Justin, wake up!” Mom was literally shouting on me and I was on sleeping on the edge and ready fall off any minute.

“5 more minutes, ma,” I groaned.

Mom being mom, she didn’t give up. She really did pour cold water on my face in order to wake me up.

Such an amazing mom, I swear!

 “Mom, what the?” I was unable to complete my sentence because mom cut me off by saying her ever so famous and her favorite dialogue,

“Language Justin Drew,”

A stern expression played on my mother’s face whereas I was rubbing my eyes and my whole t-shirt was wet, not exactly my whole t-shirt, but that detail doesn’t matter anyways.

“You never sleep till noon, Justin.” Mom observed and was arranging a few things in my room. “Well, I guess I am a human?” I wiggled my eyebrows and my mother sighed and then told me to do my morning schedule.

Oh shit.

Did my mom just say that it was noon? Fuck, I was meeting Rosalie in like 30 minutes. The after effects of sleeping late at night.

Like you know, how these girls say, I felt butterflies and shivers going through when I was talking to her and out of nowhere I had got the confidence to kind of flirt with her. I liked it.

But to be honest, I was glad that I was awake till late yesterday night, if I wasn’t then I wouldn’t have been able to talk, I mean text, with Rosalie. Trust me on this; I felt so good talking to her.

Before quickly going inside my bedroom’s attached bathroom, I grabbed a fresh pair of clothes, my towel and of course my toothbrush.

After I was done with all of this, I quickly style my hair and grab my Ray Ban’s from the dressing table and wear them.

“Justin where are you going?” Mom asked while she was watching some random show which was playing on our living room’s television.

I made an obvious face.    

She seemed to understand it. “Oh, yeah, library. Justin come home by 10 at least, I have to talk to you.” She said casually.

“What is it about?” I asked. Even though I had like 10 minutes to reach the library, I was curious to know on what topic my Mom wanted to talk to me.

“I’ll tell you when you come home today evening. For now, go have fun,” Mom smirked and I decided to shrug the thought of her talk from my mind. I gave a quick kiss on my mom’s cheek and said ‘goodbye’, then left for the library.

Rosalie is going to kill me.

It’s kind of weird like I was acting like her boyfriend(which I wished to be, oh god help me.) who was late for the date and their girlfriend was to murder them.

But, I swear, angry Rosalie is the cutest Rosalie.

Quickly sitting inside the cab, the cab driver drives towards the mall where this famous library was located.

“Thank you,” I quickly said while handing the driver the fare. Going inside the mall, I see a lot of crowd in the mall and they were enjoying their time here.

I went towards the library and pulled the door open to see Rosalie quietly sitting on the corner table, reading a book.

I slowly go towards her and see her ignoring me and concentrating on the book she was currently reading.

“Hey Rosalie,” I said with an awkward expression. For a second she didn’t reply me but then looked at me with an angry expression.

Dead.

Rosalie

“Where on earth were you?” I asked Justin as he scratched the back of his neck and smiled sheepishly – oh god his smile was too cute and also contagious.

I couldn’t get tired of watching him smile, like it’s the best thing ever to take place on earth. I specially love it when the dimples on his face grow when he smiles.

That’s the best thing for me to ever witness and I’m not even lying.

I was actually trying hard to act all angry with him but since I am a horrible actor, I was about to laugh any minute now.

No wonder they chose someone else for the sixth grade English play!

The thing was that, I had arrived, like 5 minutes earlier than Justin did. Thanks to my dearest brother, Maxim, because he was the reason I was late.

“Okay, I quit.” I started laughing. I knew it. Justin looked confused for a second but then even he started laughing.

“You scared me for a minute,” Justin giggled and took a seat beside me on the chair which was placed near mine.

“Really?” I laughed slowly. Justin nodded his head and smiled amusingly.

An awkward silence took place between I and Justin and I was feeling so awkward and weird – of course.

“So,” Justin trailed off.

“So?” I questioned.

Oh god, I hate these types of conversations when they take place.

“What’s up?” Justin asked casually while a book was kept on the table and was near him. “I’m reading a book.” I raised my eye brow.

“Oh, yeah,” He replied and once again scratched the back of his neck because of the sudden awkwardness taking place between us.

I wanted to laugh and pull Justin’s cheeks because he looked so cute when he is flushed up because of the awkwardness and also the way his nose scrunches when he raises his eyebrows.

“Sky diving. You were supposed to tell me your experience.” Justin suddenly spoke up.

“ Well, for starters, it was amazing. Like it was one of the best experiences of my life. I swear everyone needs to try it at least once and I’m sure they are going to love it.” I smiled.

Justin listened to me carefully and was smiling. I was sure of one thing and I don’t know how to say it but

I want to go sky diving with Justin.

Isn’t it weird?

I was lost in my own thoughts whereas Justin was looking somewhere else. I looked at the place he was looking and it was a girl and a boy, who were around my and Justin’s age only or maybe older were, cutely conversing and their hands were brushing together again and again, both of them were flustered about it.

“How cute!” I blurted out.

Justin chuckled and nodded his head in agreement with me.

Justin, this could be us but I don’t know what’s happening and stopping me.

--

Chapter Fourteen Guys!

I hope y’all liked it :)

The way Justin looking at the girl and the boy(on the side, isn’t he a cutie omg)

Y’all will come to know the meaning of the last line of this chapter in future chapters so yeah it’s kinda a mystery I guess??

So how cute were they? Haha what if this actually happened with someone and this story was real lol I would die out of happiness lmao.

Anyways, thanks for reading loves!

Twitter: @deeplyjustins

-Masumi