Nineteen - "Rosalie, why are you blushing?"

Library Love Diaries

Nineteen – “Rosalie, why are you blushing?”

Justin

I rang the doorbell five times already but still my mother hadn’t opened the door. I was getting worried.

Going in my panic mode, I quickly grabbed the alternative key which was in its secret place, the lamp near the door. Mostly everyone would keep the alternative key below the welcome carpet.

I quickly opened the door seeing that there was no one in the house since all the lights were switched off and it was dark. I went towards the switches to switch on the lights and fans and then closed the main door.

Sighing, I went inside the kitchen to check whether mom had left me a sticky note or not. To my expectation, she did leave me a note,

Justin,

I have gone to visit nonna. I’ll be back by tomorrow. I have left some money on the kitchen counter so order yourself anything you want to eat.

Love,

Mom.

Didn’t she want to talk to me about something today? She may have forgotten.

I finished reading her note and glanced at the money she had kept for me on the kitchen counter. Since it was 8:10 PM already, I first decided to go to take a quick shower and along with that order my food since these people promise to deliver pizza’s in maximum thirty minutes and I’ll freshen up by that and will be ready to eat.

After I was done with ordering my meal, I took out fresh pair of clothes and my towel before going to take a fresh shower.

As I was done with the shower, I change into fresh pair of clothes. The door bell rings and I realize that I had gotten ready just on time and my dinner was here.

I thanked the delivery boy and paid the money for my meal. Placing the pizza box on the table beside the sofa placed in a living room, I went inside the kitchen to grab some drink which was resting inside the refrigerator.

I sat on the sofa comfortably and then switched on the t.v using the remote.

Eating the first bite of my margherita, I heard my phone make a ‘beep’ sound. I kept the pizza back in the box and checked my phone seeing that I had received a message from Rosalie.

That instantly bought a smile on my face.

From: Rosalie

Message: Hey Justin.

Such a simple, short, and sweet message was enough to make me contently happy. This girl is something, I swear.

I quickly replied her saying,

To: Rosalie

Message: Hi Rosa. I’m eating some delicious pizza, you in? ;)

I, on purpose, called her Rosa just because she feels all awkward hearing that name coming from and gets all annoyed and flustered. I love her seeing like that. That actually makes her look even more cute than she actually is.

By the time she replied, I already had eaten the first slice of pizza. Yeah, I was that hungry and she replied like thirty seconds later.

Rosalie

Currently, I was lying on my bed with my phone in my hand and earphones rested in my ear providing me to listen to some of my favorite songs. I was nodding my head to the beat of the song.

From: Justin

Message: Hi Rosa. I’m eating some delicious pizza, you in? ;)

‘Rosa’ again. I playfully rolled my eyes at that one. He did it on purpose of course.

To: Justin

Message: I want too but I’m already full :(

I replied.

Right now, I feel that we were acting and texting like those typical sixteen or seventeen year old teenagers. Gosh, can you believe it I’m nineteen already.

Sometimes I wish I was a baby forever. You know, not caring about homework, the stress, the fights and the problems that basically wrecks your brain and also not suffering these misleading things that take place in the life of every human being.

I wish we could stay like that forever.

I was so engrossed in my own thoughts that I didn’t even manage to realize that Justin had already replied to me with his text message. I am that absent minded. Once I start thinking about one thing and the next thing I know I’m thinking about all types of things. My mind wanders a lot.

Here we go again!

I unlocked my phone my pressing the appropriate pass code, which indeed wasn’t ‘0000’ anymore, and see Justin’s reply.

From: Justin

My bad. What is your very own beautiful self doing anyways? :)

Hands down, that was the ultimate charm of his that made me blush like a freaking school girl. I swear to god, this guy makes me feel in some type of way which I can’t express verbally. It’s an amazing feeling which can be only felt and I absolutely love this feeling.

“Rosalie, why are you blushing?” My mother asked me while she was going through the hallway, with an unusual expression playing on her face. Oh god, what am I supposed to do now? Why do I always land up in these kinds of awkward troubles?

“What? I’m blushing? No mom,” I nervously smiled and wasn’t able to look at her or else I would be caught because when I lie to someone I always have this goofy smile on my face and I despise it.

Mom gave me a questioning look and then entered into my room. “Rosalie, it’s time to sleep now. C’mon go to sleep. I and Dad have something to talk to you about.” She said.

I was curious now. “What is it mom?”

“Not now, Rosa. C’mon darling, go to sleep.” She said and actually made me remove my headphones and kept my phone on the side table. Why was I not getting treated like a nineteen year old?

“Mom, I’m nineteen,” I gave her a look. “Happy realization and all of us know that. It’s almost midnight and you shouldn’t be awake till this late.” She looked at me and said.

My mother was acting absurd at the moment taking place.

“Mom, are you sure that everything’s fine because?” I asked her. “Shh, everything’s fine.” She replied momentously.

“Um, okay.” I said getting awkward.

“Night.” She said and left my room.

“Night,” I mumbled.

To say my mother was acting absolutely unfamiliar and weird would be an understatement.

--

Chapter Nineteen Guys!

I hope y’all liked it :)

Not much happened but what’s the deal with her mom? Idk tho lol. Also thanks for 8K reads on this story and it’s #401 rn in short story. Thanks y’all :)

Dedicated to 1DJanoBieber since it’s her birthday on 12th of September. Happy birthday in advance girl. I might not be able to update on 12th so I’m dedicating this to her rn :)

Also, how’s the new cover guys? Is it good or should I change back to the previous one? I’m really confused.

Thanks for reading!

Twitter: @deeplyjustins

-Masumi