Eighteen - "This was surely a walk to remember."

Library Love Diaries

Eighteen – “This was surely a walk to remember.”

Rosalie

I was amazed and kind of awestruck by every meaning of the tattoo that Justin had got inked on his body.

The meaning behind every tattoo on his body were so fascinating and inspiring. To be honest, my favorite tattoo of his were the ‘X’ tattoo and the ‘1975’ tattoo on his chest which was his mom’s birth year. It was cute how it was dedicated for his mother.

“Seriously though Justin, the stories behind the tattoos are amazing and I loved hearing to them.” I smiled at Justin who was drinking his cold coffee. I had to literally beg Justin to at least give cold coffee a shot and try it.

And hey, guess what? He is loving it.

What I have learned in these 2-3 days about Justin is that he is that typical guy who loves hot drinks and doesn’t really try new things fast.

That’s what I think. I may be wrong.

“Thank you, Rosa.” He mimicked after my dad and then smirked at me. Few hours ago I had received a call from my dad about some important thing and also saw some people groaning and rolling eyes at me because library was all about ‘be silent’ and Justin must have heard my dad calling me ‘Rosa’ as my nick name and this is the reason why Justin was teasing me.

It wasn’t that I was actually embarrassed or something from the nick name but it felt so awkward to hear Justin calling me ‘Rosa’. Absolutely weird, that’s what I felt when I heard Justin calling me by that nick name.

I rolled my eyes and took a sip of my coffee which Justin laughed in amusement. “What’s so funny?” I asked, rolling my eyes.

“You and how you get irritated so fast.” He chuckled looking at me.

“Oh my gosh, Justin you’re so funny. Ha ha.” I laughed sarcastically and received a hearty laugh from Justin.

I checked my phone and saw it was already 7:21 PM. Seriously, where did the time go? I think this is how time passes so by when you’re so indulged in spending time with someone as amazing as Justin.

“It’s almost 7:30 PM.” I informed Justin as I glanced at him.

“You wanna head home?” He asked looking at me. “Yeah.” I replied.

It was already time for dinner and I guess mom wouldn’t like me eating outside since she must have already made dinner.

“Let’s go then.” He said and smiled a bit. “Justin, you can stay if you want.” I said looking at him but he was busy closing his book which he was reading.

Rosa,” He smirked. “I won’t be able to concentrate anymore after you will leave so might as well I will leave too.”

That was enough to make my heart flutter and also to make me blush like a school going teenage girl.

I controlled myself and smiled a bit. “Sweet,” He chuckled.

Both I and Justin kept the books back in the shelf from where he had taken them out and then headed outside the mall.

“Can we take a walk?” I suggested.

“I wouldn’t mind.” He smiled and we both walked together.

“So?” I tried to begin a conversation. Keyword – tried.

“So,” He mimicked me from earlier when we were kind of having the same type of conversation. “So, what do you wanna do in life?” I asked.

“My plan for life is to just one day look back at this day and be happy and content in life and also be able to make my family happy. That’s the plan.” He grinned.

“This is amazing. But what do you wanna do for yourself Justin?” I asked him.

He stopped in the middle and looked at me, confused. “What do you mean?” He asked.

“I get it you want to make your family happy and to also see yourself happy and content in future. But what do you wanna do to make yourself happy and content in the future?” I looked at him and he was looking at me too; listening to every word coming out of my mouth.

“I-I um,” He stuttered at first. “Music.” He finally admitted.

“That’s what I needed to know,” I smiled a bit. “So you have taken Arts, right?” I asked.

We started walking again and he hummed in response. “What have you opted for?” He asked glancing at me.

“Commerce student. I like managing accounts and stuff like that.” I smiled at my choice.

“Which college?” He asked me. “Since it’s the beginning of the academic year, I have applied in a lot of good universities and I might receive their letter in a day or two.” I answered him.

“What college do you study in?” I question looking at him. God, he looked even more attractive and the way shining lights reflecting on his perfect face. In all, what I felt was that Justin was amazing and no, not because of his looks but for his very own amazing personality.

I didn’t even realize that he had already responded to me and told me his college name.

“Wow, I have applied in that college too. Heard it’s good for both Arts and Commerce.” I grinned. “It surely is.” He joined and grinned.

By the speed we were walking, we would reach my house in about ten minutes or so.

I and Justin were talking on the most random things and guess what, I didn’t even feel bored. He was amazing like that, always had topic to talk on and never get the other person get bored.

I like these kind of people who know how to keep the other person indulged in the conversation. Only a few people have this kind of a talent.

“And we are here,” I smiled as I reached my house. “Remember how you had come down to meet me?” Justin winked at me and as usual I blushed.

A few people were walking on the streets and gave us some unreadable looks. “It was so nice hanging out with you today, Justin. I had a lovely time listening all those stories, thank you so much.” I smiled at him.

“Don’t thank me, Rosa. You were an amazing company and I love talking to you.” He smiled too but didn't stop using that nick name of mine It sounded weird but also unusually also sounded good coming out of his mouth in his raspy(I find it sexy) voice. “Goodnight and thanks for leaving me till my house.”

“Night and also, Rosalie,” He said. “This was surely a walk to remember.” He smiled cheekily.

“It surely was.” I smirked. “Goodbye,” We both said and without any notice Justin gave me a hug, an amazing one if I may add and also before leaving he waved a ‘bye’ at me and winked at me.

This boy was something and I loved it.

--

Chapter Eighteen Guys!

I hope y’all liked it :)

Guys guess what? Not only we are #418 in Short Story but we are also #964 in Romance like what omg??? I’m so happy rn and also I hit 2K votes in totality of all my stories. Thank you so much guys, it was possible because of your amazing selfs. Love y’all seriously.

Anyways, this chapter was kinda a pep talk I guess?? Aren’t our #Josalie just the cutest? They surely are.

Also, Justin is so cute like omg like so many beliebers met him (so happy for them) and Justin was having a cute af moment with them and what I have read on twitter is that he kept complaining about eyebrows? Like wtf bruhh your eyebrows are amazing lol srsly. I want to meet Justin so bad omg

Thanks for reading anyways!

Twittter: @deeplyjustins

-Masumi