Sixteen - "Justin, what do all of your tattoos mean?"

Library Love Diaries

Sixteen – “Justin, what do all of your tattoos mean?”

Rosalie

I literally felt over the top when Justin said that he wants to try this adventurous sport, sky diving, with me.

With me.

“So you’re trying to say that you want to try this with me?” I smirked, repeating the same sentence that he had teased me with a while ago.

“Yes, I am.” He confesses straight forwardly and smiled cheekily.

“I’d love to,” I said and smiled genuinely. “What?” Justin asked confused.

Seconds later when he understood that I had said yes, he busted out with joy and said, “Really? God, it will be so much fun.”

Both of us blushed but I blushed harder.

“Justin, have you ever had such an experience which you have never forgotten? Like, you still remember it?” I asked, trying to hide the fact that I was blushing like mad at the moment. Plus, I wanted to get to know him more.

Justin adjusted his glasses and thought for awhile. “Actually, yes, I had this one experience which I never tend to forget.”

“What is it?” I asked him.

“That moment when I got my first tattoo,” He smiled and showed me his first tattoo which was on his arm and it was ‘believe’ and was written in black bold letters.

B E L I E V E

I kind of touched it and it was so fascinating to touch a tattoo. I don’t I just feel that since I have never gotten a tattoo. I’m scared of needles, anyways. My fingers were brushing on the tattoo.

I got alarmed when I noticed what I was actually doing. I quickly took my hand from there and avoided Justin’s smirk.

Why can’t a day pass without me embarrassing my very own self? It’s like it is mandatory, it has to happen every single time.

“I’m sorry,” I managed to say and I was blushing in embarrassment. “It’s okay. I know it looks amazing and you just wanted to touch it.” Justin laughed. I was still looking anywhere but him.

“Anyways, I remember how I got my first tattoo. I was in L.A that time. It was a family vacation and seeing one of my cousin’s tattoos I got very fascinated with it and just wanted to have one. I was eighteen that time and my mom had gone out shopping with my cousin’s mother, who also happens to be my aunt.” He chuckled, remembering it.

I was now listening to him carefully.

“My cousin is 2 years older to me. So at that time I asked him about his tattoos and stuff like that and that fine day I happened to get my very first tattoo.” He says.

“Trust me, I was very scared at that time. You know when my cousin took me to the tattoo parlor I was a nervous wreck. My cousin was assuring me again and again that it’s all going to be fine and I need not to worry. I’d nod my head but still not satisfied with that. The man who was doing my tattoo looked all bad and tough with so many tattoos on his body and a few piercings on his lips and eyebrows.” Justin said.

I still don’t know why people get eyebrow piercings like what’s the point and it doesn’t even look cool. It’s just what I think.

“At first he looked that typical biker who was wearing that leather jacket, a bandana on his head and rocking that big hair and riding his Harley Davidson. I was definitely in fascination. So when he asked me what I wanted to get as my first tattoo I didn’t even think for a moment and just said him the word, ‘believe’. He did look confused and then asked me the reason behind it.” Justin continued.