Fifteen - "Oh, Rosalie, I used to live that partying life."

Library Love Diaries

Fifteen – “Oh, Rosalie, I used to live that partying life.”

Justin

“So, you are trying to say that you want to try this, sky diving, with me?” I smirked as I was trying to tease Rosalie.

“Maybe,” She blushed. Did I mention that seeing Rosalie blushing is the cutest thing ever to witness? It surely is, to me at least.

“Justin,” Rosalie called out and I looked up at her while drinking my coffee. Currently me and Rosalie were just reading books and talking – mostly, and drinking our coffees which we bought from Costa Coffee.

“Hm?” I asked and gave my attention to her. “Have you, ever you know, gone to those kinds of parties?” She asked nervously.

Oh, Rosalie, I used to live that partying life.

“Yeah,” I shrugged, kind of uncomfortable about this topic. “Have you?” I decided to ask her. “Once,” She looked down and a frown took place on her face, flawless face, if I may add.

“What happened?” I asked, concerned. “Nothing.” She looked up at me and faked a smile.

It was crystal clear that she was lying. I didn’t want to force her; I wanted her to open to me when she felt like to not by forcing her. That’s just not how I do.

“Okay,” I smiled a little.

“What’s your favorite song at the moment?” Rosalie asked me, changing the topic. I understood and smiled.

“My favorite song?” I asked. Oh boy I have a lot of favorite songs.

“Yeah,” She said in of course you dummy! tone.

“Does all the Michael Jackson song count?” I grinned cheekily. Rosalie laughed a little too loudly and both of us managed to receive glares from the librarian.

I think they like glaring at us.

Nonetheless, we do talk a lot.

“They do.” She said softly giggling.

Rosalie still hadn’t realized that the librarian was clearing throwing daggers at both of us. She was way too engrossed in her thoughts and talking to me of course.

I smirked at that.

“Look over there,” I told Rosalie, who was currently drinking her cold coffee, and I pointed in such a way that hardly anyone could notice, at the glaring librarian who seemed to burst out any second now.

Rosalie hummed in response and a nervous look took place on her face when she realized that the librarian was busy killing us in her mind.

“Oh god.” She said and closed her eyes.

“I always manage make a fool of myself, ugh.” She mumbled and I managed to hear that.

How can someone be so freaking cute and they don’t even realize that and they actually don’t even try?

I just don’t understand.

Whipped.

Don’t care whatever people say.

I laughed at the fact that Rosalie was busy scolding her own self and she hadn’t even realized that everything she was saying was clearly audible to me.

She heard me laugh and once again blushed in embarrassment. “Stop laughing,” She hit me on my arm, but not hard.

Suddenly an idea popped up in my mind.