Ten - "Get ready for some late night texting."

Library Love Diaries

Ten – “Get ready for some late night texting.”

Rosalie

I was admiring Justin at how cute he was being. Like which guy in today’s fast world actually gets nervous to ask a girl’s number.

“Yes,” I smiled at him. I swear I saw a gleam of excitement in his eyes when I said ‘yes’. I blushed at his gesture.

He handed me his phone and I handed him my phone so we could swap our numbers. He smiled and handed me my phone and I did the same.

“Get ready for some late night texting, Rosalie.” Justin winked which of course made me blush like 14 year old school going girl.

“I’m ready.” I chuckled.

“Before Mrs. Smith comes here and smacks us, let’s head to some coffee shop so we can talk freely.” Justin said and we had expected to see Mrs. Smith glaring at us but for a change she was peacefully drinking her coffee and reading some book.

“Yeah,” I said and both of us simultaneously got up from our respective seats and headed towards a coffee shop which was located in the mall.

“Ladies first,” Justin smirked and made that hand gesture which made me giggle a bit and blush a lot. I felt like my cheeks were on fire.

We exited the library and that’s when Justin spoke. “You saw that?” He said giggling and then adjusted his glasses which made him further more attractive and mostly cute.

“What?” I furrowed my eyebrows. “Mrs. Smith was literally happy to see us leaving the library.” He told, laughing.

“Are you serious?” I chuckled. Justin nodded, an assuming smile playing on his lips.

I laughed and we walked towards Costa Coffee.

I loved how I and Justin were acting so friendly and casual with each other as if we were never strangers. And also, I love how I can be comfortable around him but as the shy teenage girl I am, he makes me nervous too in a good way.

As we entered the coffee shop, the aroma of the coffee hit my nose and I actually loved the coffee smell.

I and Justin sat on a vacant table which actually showed the whole view of the coffee shop and just looked around in silence. It wasn’t an awkward silence (it was kind of, for me.) but a comfortable one.

“So what would you like to drink?” Justin asked, handing me the menu.

I took the menu card from him and just saw through several types of coffees and pastries. Since I am a fan of cold coffee, I chose that.

After telling Justin my order, he smiled and went to order our drinks. Even though I told him that I will order, he didn’t listen and went away.

Just then my eyes darted towards a certain someone.

Max.

What is my twelve old brother doing here? And did mom know about it?

Without any hesitation, I got up from my seat and went behind Max, who was with 3 other kids.

Justin

“Your order will be here shortly. Thanks for ordering.” The waiter smiled and handed me the bill. I smiled at him and went towards my seat where Rosalie must be waiting for me.

To my surprise, Rosalie wasn’t there and I looked around in confusion to check whether I had come on a wrong table or what.

I sighed and saw that mine and Rosalie’s belongings were kept on the table.

“She must have gone in the washroom.” I mumbled to myself and sat on the chair. Eagerly waiting for Rosalie, I tried calling her but she had left phone here, in her purse.

“Sir here’s your order.” The waiter said and kept our drinks on the table. “Have a good day, sir.” He smiled and I did too, hesitantly.

Just then, I saw Rosalie entering with a small kid. Rosalie had an angry face going on and the kid had an annoyed expression playing on his face.

“Sit,” She ordered the kid, with anger dripping in her voice. Just when she saw me with a confused expression, she sighed and began speaking.

“Justin, this is my younger brother, Max.” She introduced and I looked at the smirking boy with a confused expression.

“I caught him here hanging out with his so called friends and he didn’t tell my parents since he thinks he is big enough now.” Rosalie said, glaring at the young boy while he huffed and looked away.

To be honest, this side of Rosalie was even more cuter, if that’s even possible.

I still tell my mom where I am going. Well that’s a story for an another day.

I looked at the kid once again and this time he was looking at his sister with an annoyed expression. “Maxim Evans, you’re dead today.” Rosalie said with gritted teeth.

Damn, was she angry!

I decided not to speak anymore because I didn’t want to get scolded by Rosalie.

But that would be fun.

Was he the kid?

“Yes, he is that sibling for whom I bought the video game.” She said and took a sip of her drinking. “You actually bought?” The kid, Max, said with excitement.

She looked at Max harshly and said, “Now you’re not going to get it.”

Oh boy.

The boy pouted and crossed his arms. “Do you want something to drink, Max?” Rosalie asked her brother. “No,” Max said.

“Okay, good.” Rosalie stated casually.

There was too much tension in the air so I thought it was better if I kept my mouth shut. Never in my life, have I gotten scared of a girl who was in anger. Except my mother, of course.

If I am being honest, Rosalie looked sexy when she is angry.

Damn these hormones.

“I’m sorry Justin.” Rosalie sighed. Man, she looked even cuter when she pouts.

Can I stop thinking like a teenage girl who newly has a crush on a boy and keeps thinking about him. Not that we boys enjoy that. We thoroughly enjoy.

“It’s okay, Rosalie.” I smiled reassuring her.

“Wait a minute,” Her brother spoke up. Both I and Rosalie looked at him, in confusion.

“Is he that guy whom you went to meet yesterday night and I caught you?” Her brother smirked knowingly.

Damn, this kid was something.

Rosalie first smiled nervously at me and then glared at her brother. “Max shut up. Here I was thinking of forgiving you and not tell mom but no, now I will.” Rosalie said, sighing heavily.

Both of the siblings were something else.

And I loved Rosalie.

--

Chapter Ten hola!

I hope y’all liked it :)

Oh lord Max and Rosalie. That’s literally me and my siblings lmao. And Justin felt so awkward lol and his awkwardness is also cute to me. Damn I am weird!

My baby smiling (on the side). omg he is so freaking cute like ugh. i live for his smile, literally.

Anyways, thanks for reading loves!

Twitter: @smhjustins

-Masumi