Chapter 17

Luke’s POV:

                “Where are you going? Are you nuts?” She bolts out of the room likes she is in some kind of hurry. When I yell, I know she is in no distance that she can hear me.

        Well this sucks. She can’t go in just a t-shirt, God knows who will try and take advantage of her if they see her in just that. I walk out of the room and I can only see that there are a load of people dancing still to this loud, and now annoying, music. I can’t find this girl. She isn't to the left of me, or the right, and when I get closer to the door I just figure that she left. Dammit…

Hansen’s POV :

        I am in such shock that tonight turned out to be so shitty, but I am so grateful that Luke lended me something to cover my almost nude body. The dings make my head pulse as the doors finally open in the elevator. I really am praying at the moment that Ash didn't leave and is waiting for me next to my door as cliche as that sounds. I don’t think I have ever moved so fast in my life when I pranced to my door trying to avoid any confrontation or even worse, some stranger seeing me in just this top… Just get in the room, find some pants Hansen, and go to sleep.

        It feels amazing to have sweatpants on after being bare the whole night, and when I lay down it’s even better. That dress was getting so uncomfortable after a while and… Oh my God. That fucking dress. Tillie. I forgot that I found out that she is a freaking backstabber. I can’t be here, theres no way I am staying here. Absolutely not. Where the hell am I suppose to go? Luke’s? No… I can’t even think straight, tonight has been such a blur already and my head just had to remind me of this bullshit.

                “Hello?” All I can hear is a loud knocking on the door.

Tillie.

        I confirm that my best friend or whoever she is now, is standing in front of the wall that is dividing us. I stay quiet as I open the heavy door and she smiles with a familiar dress in her hand. Oh good, she found it.

                “Where have you been? Chelsea gave this to me. I don’t know why though.” She laughs and my mouth wears an invisible zip.

                “You okay?” Quiet fills the room and I head to the door while she says yet another annoying comment.

                “You are so quiet, cat got your tongue?” Shut up Tillie.

Trader, I mean.

        I lead myself to the door even more and seeing that I threw my purse on the ground when I first arrived, I picked it up to see a white paper fall out. My fingers fumble with it while I grab it from the floor and I am suddenly reminded of why I kept it in the first place.

Xx yrraH.