25

I woke up with the sun blinding me. I look down at my body and saw red finger marks all over my thighs and hips.

My eyes widen, and flashbacks from last night struck.

Holy shit. I mouth to myself.

I look over at the other side of the bed and notice that Jungkook wasn't there.

I attempt to get out of the bed an find my clothes, but immediately while doing so my legs wobbled. I could barely even walk. I crawl over to my clothes and I start to get dressed.

As I was putting on my jeans my phone fell out of the pocket I picked it up and read my notifications.

*54 missed called from Auntie ❤️*

*Auntie ❤️: WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU YUNA!*

I quickly unlock my phone and text her.

Sorry auntie lol, I forgot to tell you I went to one of my friends house and I accidentally fell asleep.

Shit, that was a close one.

I finally get dressed. Attempting to walk I hear a distant voice outside of the door.

"I'm sorry to bother you Mr. Jeon but I gps tracked Yuna's phone and it was leading to this house. It's very strange indeed."

"O-oh I-I, that's very weird. Maybe—"

"Oh wait I just got a text from her. Oh she says she's at a friends house. It probably picked up the wrong building. Haha, well goodbye, Mr. Jeon."

"Goodbye, ma'am."

I then hear the door shut.

I quickly fix my hair and after a couple of seconds I opened the door.

Jungkook looks over at me and mouths, the coast is clear.

I walk out of the door.

I aura felt very strange and off.

"You should probably go now. Your aunt seemed very worried."

"Right, I should, well bye Jungkook."

Putting on my shoes. I felt Jungkook staring at me intently.

"Yuna. Did your parents ride the same plane as my sister and mother?"

Tears began to form in Jungkooks eyes.

-END-

this chapter is kinda short. 👀