23

"These speakers are amazing, don't you think Yuna?" Jungkook says cockily

"Are you following me, how did you know I'd be here? If so you should stop because it's not funny nor cute." I say with a disgusted tone.

"As a matter of fact, I was not following you thank you very much. I just happened to see you walk down this road and saw those men following you and I'm still waiting for my thank you. I just saved your ass for the second time."

I roll my eyes

"Thank you, my ass. Why should I thank a bastard like you."

Once I said that Jungkook's cocky expression changed to a offended one.

"B-b-bastard?" Jungkook laughed sarcastically

Jungkook loosened his tie and looked at me dead in the eye.

His stare made my heart race.

"What are you looking at, go on to your wife, a-and let me continue my walk."

"Get in the car, Yuna."

"No why should I?"

"This trail is dangerous at night. And it's getting really dark. I'll drive you home."

I decided to just get in the car since I knew Jungkook wouldn't leave if I didn't.

I walk in the car without looking at him.
I put on my seatbelt and look straight ahead.

Jungkook smirked to himself and we drove off.

I finally saw my house and my face immediately lit up. Never have I been this happy to go home. That car ride had been agonizing.
But then.
Jungkook had passed my house and kept driving. I stared down my house as we were getting further and further away from it.

"Jungkook you just passed my house it's the one with—"

"I know. I'm taking you to my house."

I stared at him in awe.

"Jungkook are you fucking crazy? Let me out of this car right now or I'm gonna call the cops."

"No need. I just thought my house would be safer since I previously seen those same guys walk by your house before."

"It's for you own safety."

Bullshiting me once again.

"You better not try anything. Did you forget you have a fucking wife?" My heart squeezed just by admitting that.

"Really Yuna. Did you really believe I was gonna get married? There's no wife. I was just making that up so those fucking kids wouldn't bother you, and I wouldn't lose my job idiot." He says while flicking my forehead.

"W-wait this whole time there was no wife?"

"Of course not. The only woman I care about right now is you."

When he said that my clenched up body relaxed. I was glad.

I smiled to myself

***

We pulled up into Jungkook's driveway.
Jungkook got out and so did I.

When I walked in, I was shocked. Papers had been scattered everywhere and multiple beer cans were also lying around.

I looked at Jungkook and he looked embarrassed and turned red.

"Oh I'm sorry, forgot that my place was a mess." Jungkook said while chuckling and attempting to quickly get things in shape.

While he was doing so I realized how hurt Jungkook had been looking these past few days.
Was it his mother and sister?

"It's okay, us humans can get messy sometimes." I say nervously while rubbing my neck.

I helped Jungkook throw away the beer cans and tidy up a little.

I knew deep inside Jungkook was hurting, a lot.

"Here Jungkook I can help with that." I say while taking the paper plates from him

"Just rest, please."

Jungkook sat down on the couch exhausted. He looked at me with genuine eyes.

***

Once I was done cleaning up, Jungkook had fallen asleep.

How does he sleep like that?

He was still dressed in his suit and tie and it looked rather uncomfortable.

I walked over to him and took off his tie and attempted to take off his blazer.

I folded them neatly on the arm of the coach.

I grab a nearby blanket and rested it on top of him.

I sit down in front of the coach.

Admiring his face, everything about him was perfect.

I smile to myself while moving his hair from his face.

I might as well leave since I shouldn't disturb his sleep, he seemed really tired.

Just when I was about to get up, Jungkook grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him and suddenly he was on top of me.

-END-