3

I was in awe because it was only 7:00 and very strange that he was drunk at this time of the day.

There were two men who was walking the opposite direction and Jungkook shoulder nudges one of them.

"Yah, watch where your going bastard." The older one says harshly.

Jungkook then grabs the man's collar staring coldly "Yah, who do you think you're talking to like that?"

I didn't know what to do and didn't want to interfere but I didn't want things to get heated.

I rush over grabbing Jungkook's arm, "I'm so sorry this is my friend, sorry if he bothered you." I say as I bowed.

"Tell your friend to watch out next time, or he'll regret it." The younger one says.

Once they leave Jungkook turns to me smirking, "Yuuuunnnnnaaaaa, what a-are you doing here?"

"Hello, seonsaengnim" I nervously say.
"Do you live around here I'll take you home seonsaengnim, you seem you can't walk very well and I don't want you to get hurt and."— he suddenly fainted on my shoulder..

"Oh my, seonsaengnim! Are you alright?"

I sat him on the bench and reached to his front pants pocket to grab his phone to call someone—he then grabbed my arm he starts smirking at me smugly, "if you wanted to get in my pants just ask, I wouldn't mind." He whispers.

My face and neck then started becoming hot.
"I-I need your phone so I can call s-someone to pick y-y-you up."

He then chuckles, "cute."

I then just took his phone quickly and called a person under the name "Hyung".

***

I then went home after his friend came to pick him up, on the way I kept replaying what he had said to me.

Pervert.

-END-

HI GUYS I KNOW THIS WAS SHORT AND BORING BUT HOPEFULLY THE NEXT ONE WILL BE BETTER!! 💜💜💜