13

It had been 2 weeks since Jungkook has last spoken to me, besides calling me out in class. He seemed different. He didn't seem like himself. 

Once the class was over we were dismissed to our electives.  Before I walked out of class I turned to look at Jungkook once more, he had his hands in his face. I was worried that he was going through a hard time on his own.

 I walked into my music class and saw Yoongi and was immediately in a better mood, he always made me laugh without even trying to.  

'Yuna, Yuna, come here I have something to tell you."

I sit next to him and ask what was going on.

"There's a rumor going around school about a teacher and student having an affair."

"Oh my god, who?"

"They say Mr. Jeon and another female student."

"J-J-Jungkook?"

"Yeah, why you calling him by his first name?"

"Oh that, I-I just like to with every one of my teachers"

"Ok..."

When we were dismissed from class all I could think of was Jungkook, why were they talking about him like that?

I stopped right after Yoongi started teasing me and messing up my hair.

"Stop it Min Yoongi!!" I say while hysterically laughing

When I had finally fixed my hair I saw Jungkook 6 feet away from me, he looked angry.

"Yuna, after-school detention for playing around in the halls.

-END-