6

I run home and slam the door open.
"AUNTY HOW COULD YOU TELL MY TEACHER TO GIVE ME A TUTOR!"

"Oh my Yuna, you startled me!"

"Why would you call for a tutor?" I whined

"It's fine Yuna, you're late in the year, you need extra help since you left school early last year. What's the big deal anyways?"

"I-I just feel like I have better things to do than have tutor sessions."

My auntie giggled
"You do? Like what?"

"Umm I-I—"

"Yeah that's what I thought, it's just for 2 hours everyday after school."

"But I have to be with my teacher!"

"And? Why are you making such a fuss about that. He's a very nice young man..and handsome too. You should be thanking me."

"Whatever." I whined. I run to my room and change into my pajamas.
I mumble randomness in the fit of anger.

I can't be in a room with that pervert 2 hours everyday.

***
8:00PM

I put my uniform in the wash and afterwards I put them in the dryer. I was in such a bad mood I didn't eat dinner.

How could I possibly eat dinner when I'm just so angry at everyone.
The rest of the day I locked myself in my room and watched dramas.

I fell asleep after midnight.

***

*RING RING*

I quickly woke up and took a shower, brushed my teeth. I couldn't find my uniform anywhere!

I then remember they're in the dryer. I took them out.
...
What the have I done?

THEY WERE 2x SMALLER THAN BEFORE.

I started panicking because I could possibly where such a tight uniform!

After contemplating I realized I had no other choice than to wear it.

The skirt was so short and high up my legs I couldn't tell if I was a pornstar or school girl.

My blouse and blazer also got fucked. It was so tight you could see every seam and curve of my body. I felt so embarrassed and scandalous. But I had no choice. I really hope I get dress coded soon so they could give me a new uniform.

***

While walking to school I could feel men and women staring at me. But it got worse once I got to school, people were whispering behind my back. I could hear a lot of girls call me a 'attention seeking slut'.

***

Luckily people didn't care after a while I was so relived.

I walked into class and I saw Jungkook do a double take at my body. I avoided looking at others while I was sitting down at my desk.

Jungkook's POV

I see Yuna walk into class.

I could see every inch of her curves, oh god she's sexy. Her shirt was begging to be ripped open.

Jungkook you need to get yourself together.

She's making it so hard for me. Ever since she came to my class.

I try not to look at her but all I wanna do is look at her.

I can't feel this way towards her, I can't.

-END-