"He....Did that to you?"

This chapter was a collab with mwah, and with the lovely @Kittensgirl412  so thanks for reading!!!! Also if anyone else wants to do a collab then comment below and I consider it!

  It was later in the day now, Keith was still in his room, and Lance was putting on his coat.

"You really sure I should go?"

"Of course! I mean, if you can't be together you can be friends!"

"I guess you're right."

~TIME SKIP~

    Shiro was in the living room currently cuddling with Adam (my uwu's are gone ;^;) when they got a knock on the door. Well more like pounding.

Shiro got up from the couch while Adam pouted. 

"I'm comin!"

Shiro sleepily opened the door. It was nine o'clock anyways.

What he wasn't expecting is to be so surprised that he woke up when he saw who it was. 

"L-Lance?"

"Excuse me"

He slipped right through and made his way upstairs toward Keith.

~TIME SKIP~

              /Lance's P.O.V.\

             I walked upstairs and ended up in a hallway with a few different doors, it was then that I realized I had no idea which door lead to Keith's room. Suddenly I head Shiro call, "The door at the very end of the hallway." Well, how convenient for him to answer my question like that before I even asked. I walked down to the end of the hall and reached for the doorknob, but I found myself hesitating. My thoughts were racing, "Do I really want to go through with this? Should I go in?" Taking a deep breath I silenced my thoughts and opened the door without another thought.

When Keith heard the door creak he turned his head.

"Lance?"

I was on the brink of tears. I went over and sat on his bed.

"Why are you here?" Keith asked with his cheeks stained with old tears.

"Well, you know so much about me, and I feel like I know NOTHING about you. I thought might be why you said no...."

Silence.

That was broken by Keith sighing.

"It's not you Lance, actually it's someone else"

Speak of the devil, Keith's phone rang.

NO ONE'S POV

Keith held up a finger to signal Lance to give him a moment as he checked his phone, yep, as he thought, it was Lotor. Keith debated for a moment before getting an Idea and deciding to pick up but put his phone on speaker. Lotor's voice rang through loud and clear, "About time you picked up you stupid whore.""What do you want with me Lotor?""Oh I think you know what I want.""I-I already told you no." Lance finally decided to speak up and interfere. "HEY! To whomever this asshole may be, don't you DARE call Keith that again or we're going to have a serious problem on our hands here." "Aww does Keefy weefy have a friend over? How fast would he leave you if he found out how weak and pathetic you are?""HEY not cool man! Keith is fine the way he is!" A harsh laugh rang through the other side, Keith flinched and backed away from his phone while Lance hung up the phone frustrated.

"Who is Lotor, and what did he do to you?" Lance asked concerned.

Keith hesitated but then told Lance the whole story.

"I-It was...a few years ago now...Lotor and I used to date...until...he started to abuse me. He'd beat me at least once a month if not once a week...and he raped me...more than once... It took me ages to finally get the courage to break it off with him...but I haven't been able to trust others at all since then, that, is why I said no to you. Because I'm scared to get into a relationship again. I don't want to end up in a mess like that again."

Silence....again.

Then out of the blue Lance was hugging him.

"Oh my gosh! Keith I didn't know I'm so sorry!"

When they pulled apart Lance took Keith's hands and looked at him straight in the eyes.

"And Keith, I would never do that to you." Then they leaned in and you can guess what happened next.

Yes, that's right, they kissed.Once the two split apart Keith looked away, Nervous, Lance caressed Keith's cheek with his hand to make him look his way, "What is it Keith? Is something still bothering you?" Lance asked, the concern obvious in his eyes. Keith nodded before quietly whimpering, "I-if Lotor were to find out who you are...he could hurt you to get to me...I don't want that to happen to you...not after you've done so much for me..." Lance hadn't thought about that, but knew that at this point he'd do just about anything to see the Raven haired boy smile again.

"Fuck Lotor"

And yet again they kissed.

BONUS

Shiro's P.O.V.

   I was back on the couch with Adam. It's been a good solid ten minutes.

"I'm going to go check on them"

Adam pouted. "Takashi-"

"I'll be right back"

Shiro went up the stairs and when he turned he wish he had NEVER did turn.

The two were so busy they didn't hear Shiro knock, "I'm coming in." Shiro stated before opening the door. You see, the two had been up there for awhile now and Shiro being good older brother he is had started to worry so he came to check on them. The sight he walked in on though, he didn't expect. He sat their silent for a moment before speaking up, "Uhh...this a bad time to interrupt?" He questioned. Keith startled and tossed a pillow at him, "SHIRO WTF KNOCK NEXT TIME WILL YOU?!" Shiro stood their with a blank expression and just blinked once before telling him, "I did, you were just too focused on your little make out session. Why didn't you tell me you were dating?" Well, this was awkward.

"JUST GO!!!" As Keith threw a pillow right at Shiro.

And with that Shiro DID NOT  object Keith's orders.