" I'm Sorry" Part 2

Congrats to @Ovauakk  and @Kittensgirl412 YOUR ONESHOTS WERE AMAZING!!

            ~Later on~

                     *Keith's P.O.V.*

         "Lotor's gone Keith" Shiro spoke. We were currently sitting in our apartment with Adam. We were discussing Lance's proposal. ( Not like that...............sadly) 

"I know, but-"

"No buts."

  Adam snickered. Both me and Shiro glared at him. "Anyways,"

"No! I don't even know why I told you guys" I got up and ran up the stairs to my bedroom.

~MEANWHILE~

"That's rough buddy" Hunk said while watching Disney movies with Lance. They were at Lance's house, in his room. We'll just say there was ice cream tubs everywhere and they were having a bro moment.

"Was I to forward? I mean we kissed-"

"WAIT WHAT?!?!"

Lance shrunk.

"yeah? I mean we confessed to each other so what else were we supposed to do? Hug?"

"you have a point there"

"So why do you think he said no?!? I mean, yeah, he's shy-"

"Do you know why he's so shy?"

Lance went silent.

~BACK AT THE BROGANES~

  Keith lay on his bed, his tears never fearing to fall. Then he got a text from his phone.

"Not again-"

You see, Lotor was still  there. He still texted Keith.

~FLASHBACK TIME~

   It was a summer day in Indiana. Indianapolis to be exact. Keith and Lotor were walking through a park, hands locked together. Keith noticed as Lotor moved his gaze towards a women running near by. Keith sighed. Ever since they started dating, which was three years ago, Lotor has been looking. 

 Keith was tired of it. After their walk they went to Lotor's house and right then and there Keith broke up with him. Lotor was not happy. He pinned Keith to a wall and started abusing him. He did it until Shiro's car pulled up in the driveway.

"Why do you have bruises on your neck?"

"I fell down the stairs this morning"

"Keith-"

"Nope"

When they pulled into the driveway, Keith ran to his room and texted Shiro to ask if they could move. He didn't want to talk to him face to face, he rather cry in his room instead.

~END OF THE FLASHBACK~

Ever since they moved into California Keith was afraid to meet someone that he couldn't trust. After all, he couldn't trust his mom. She was up and gone, only heaven knows where she is.

  Lance didn't seem like that kind of guy to do the things Lotor did, but if Lotor found out what Lance meant to Keith. Lance and Keith would be dead meat.

Keith looked through all the messages in his phone. 80% of it was from Lotor in different numbers.

He decided to text back.

For the first time ever.

"I love someone else. Leave me alone unless you want to really cause trouble."