Bruises

Keith's P.O.V.

     When the day was over I had Shiro go home with Adam in the car. I was gonna walk, I was doing it because Lance was supposed to walk too. When the class I was in was over I went over to my locker to put my stuff up and grab my bag. When I turned around Lotor and his gang were there. Great. 

  "You and your friend are gonna pay for what you did." Lotor said.

He then punched my stomach, I fell to the floor in pain. His gang started kicking me, they did that for a couple of minutes and when I was full of bruises Lotor said, "Wow, where is Prince Charming when you need him?" I got angry and kicked his legs, he tripped and fell. When his gang was helping Lotor I slid out of the scene.

Lance's P.O.V.

I was waiting by the front doors of the school for Keith, he was going to be walking with me. When he showed up he was pale. I asked him what happened but he didn't want to tell me. 

When we got to his house he waved goodbye, when he raised his arm I took a glimpse of bruises all over his arm. I started to worry, but decided not to say anything.

(~Time Skip~)

I heard a knock on the front door, I ran downstairs to get the door. Once I opened it I saw Keith.

"Hey!" I said cheerfully.

"Hi." He said quietly.

"Dude, I know your shy but speak louder."

He pouted, "Sorry, it's just I've never been to someone's house before, or had a sleepover...."
I gasped dramatically, "Then lets make this a memorable moment!" I took his hand and yanked him up my stairs to my room.