VERONICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keith's P.O.V.

We lay there on the roof, stargazing. Well, not really. It was more like we were admiring each other. We stayed there for so long, that when the sun came up, we didn't even notice. Not until......

"LANCE GET YOUR BUTT DOWN HERE!!!!!!!!!!!! YOUR LITTLE BOYFRIEND TOO!!!"

Lance's eyes widened from the voice, it was none other than.....Veronica.

"VERONICA!!!!!!!!!" Lance yelled embarrassed as Frick.

She just smiled mischievously and walked back inside.

We both looked at each other and laughed. After our laughing fits we walked inside to get some breakfast. When I walked inside Lance's mom came running over. "Who's the lucky boy?"

I stood there awkwardly while lance stood there completely red. He ended up pulling Veronica and his mom into a room.

Lance's P.O.V.

I pulled mama and veronica into another room, "MOM!!!! Veronica what did you do?"
"What?! I couldn't help it!"
"I was planning on asking him out so if you could, ZIP IT!"

Veronica and mama fangirled at the sound of me asking Keith out. But it wasn't that simple, I wanted it to be important.

"Veronica, I need you to help me plan it actually."

She gave me a devious smile.

"You got it Buckaroo"