Blush Part 2

Lance's P.O.V.

      Great, now all the money I've been saving for a new surf board gets to go to a boy that I just met. I sighed, at least it's for a good cause, maybe. I don't know the boy, what if he's actually really mean and doesn't care about anyone. I decided that I was going to get to know the boy, after all he could become a nice friend.

I decided I was gonna go ahead and buy the sketchbook so I walked to the nearest store. When I pushed the door open I heard a little ding and a familiar voice say, "Hello! What can I help yo- LANCE?!?" I looked up to see who it was, and of course it was my small gremlin friend. "Oh hi Pidgeon. You sound surprised to see me." She huffed, "Well of all people to come to such a small store like this, I didn't expect you to come." I laughed, "Is there a chance you have any sketchbooks?" She perked up, "Loverboy wants a sketchbook?" She teased me. I huffed in response, "Long story short, I ruined some cute boy's sketchbook and I promised him I would get him a new one." She gave me a smirk, "Cute boy?" I blushed furiously, "Cute boy! Who said that, I wonder!" I was clearly flushed now. The gremlin then crouched under her desk and pulled out a sketchbook. "It's on the house now." She smiled mischievously. I groaned and took the book. "Bye Pidge I'll see you tomorrow at school." She shouted back, "Bye Gay Disaster!"

Keith's P.O.V.

      I knocked on the door at exactly 7:07. The door swung open to reveal Shiro holding a pizza slice in his pajamas. "Did you make any friends?" he asked. "Kinda." I mumbled. "What's their name? They may go to your new school." I pulled out my phone and pulled up the new contact and showed it to Shiro. He looked at it for a while then questioned, "Lance... Like Lance McClain?" I shrugged. I then walked in the house and smelled the aroma of pizza. I was tempted but just ran up to my room instead. DING! I heard my phone go off and pulled it out to see who it was, it was none other than the one and only Lance.

Lance: Hey Keef!

Keith: It's Keith and hi.

Lance: I like Keef better, and I got your sketchbook!

Keith: Nice, I'll see you tomorrow. Maybe? Do you go to Altea?

Lance: Yup! I'm excited to show you my friends! It's weird I've never seen you in school before.

Keith: That's because I was homeschooled, this is my first year at Altea.

Lance: Cool! I can show you around. See you tomorrow! GN

Keith: GN

         I smiled before I put the phone up on my bedside table and tried to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was tired but I couldn't stop thinking. Thinking about him. I felt heat rise to my cheeks and I was getting redder by the minuite.

Lance's P.O.V.

I put my phone down and began to blush like crazy. I only knew this guy for a day, but I already knew how much I've fallen for him. It was weird, he was so...shy yet gentle and it was comforting. I was so excited to see him I went to sleep in seconds flat.

A/N: 

I need to get this out there, season 8 was emotional for me. Voltron helped me learn a lot of things and now that it is over I feel like there is a hole inside of me and I need to find a new show I can fangirl over. If anyone has any suggestions please let me know. Thanks!