The Sleepover

Keith's P.O.V.

      Once we were in his room he sat me down on his bed and went into what I assumed was his closet. While he was busy, I was admiring his room. It was okay, but nothing like my room. No My Chemical Romance posters, Panic! at the disco, and his room was slightly more messy. I was interrupted by a pile of clothes thrown at me. I looked at Lance confusingly, "Lance, I brought my own clothes." He then chuckled, "Well all your clothes are emo, plus less laundry." I gave Lance a glare at the first comment but then said, "Thank you."

     I went into his bathroom and changed into the clothes he gave me. Once I came out I was being stared at, by none other than a blushing Lance. I looked at him confusingly but brushed it off. I then asked, "So, what do you wanna do?" He shook his head to release his (gay) thoughts, and responded back with, "I was thinking we could watch a movie and hang out, and I have a perfect one!" I smiled, staring at the boy that had stars in his eyes. 

Lance's P.O.V.

     I ran and grabbed "it", once I showed Keith he said sure, but their was a hint of fear in his eyes. "Are you sure? I can gra-" Before I could finish my sentence he said, "I'm sure." I smiled at his decision and went to get the pillows and blankets.

(~Time Skip~)

    A jump scare was about to happen and I was prepared for it, little did I know someone else wasn't. Once it happened Keith jumped and hid his face in my chest. I blushed, "You okay under there?" I asked. He head slowly rose and he was blushing as bad as I was. "Y-Yeah, I'm not into scary movies that much."

Before I knew what I was doing I pulled him closer, I let him lay on my chest. I starting playing with his hair, Damn, it's softer than I would've thought.

Keith apparently felt so comfortable that he fell asleep. With a little hesitation Lance leaned down and planted a secret kiss on Keith's forehead. Then what happened next changed the mood from happy to oh fuck.

"Lance?"

A/N:

I put the My Chemical Romance their because I feel extra emo today, and also MCR is the best. >:3