"Will you be with me?"

Lance's P.O.V. Two Days later

Today was the day. I was gonna ask Keith Kogane out. I had been planning this sense, well, we met. I KNOW I KNOW THAT'S AWFUL EARLY BUT WHATEVER. I had a full plan laid out. Now all I needed was my team.

Keith's P.O.V.

I woke up to my phone ringing, it was six in the fricking morning.

I sat up and saw Lance was calling,

"Hey, I was wondering if you wanted to hang out with some of my friends today."

"Will you be there?"

"Sadly no, but it's a great time to get to know Pidge and Hunk!"

He wasn't wrong. I've met Pidge  (cough cough gay disaster cough cough) but I don't think I've met Hunk.

"Yeah sure, I can meet them at the mall at eight."

TIME SKIP CAUSE WE WANNA GET JUICEY :))))))

It was eight eighteen and Pidge had shown up, and now we were waiting on Hunk. During that time me and Pidge were talking about conspiracy theories.

"ALIENS ARE SO REAL!!!"

"I KNOW RIGHT?  I BELIEVE IN MOTH MAN TOO!!!!" Suddenly from Pidge's car pops out her brother.

"MATT MOTH MAN" then he drove off. Me and Pidge looked at each other and laughed. We laughed so hard we didn't even notice Hunk arrival.

"What are you guys laughing at?" Hunk asked.

"Matt's gay ass."

"Language! But I can see why."

We all laughed and head inside the mall.

<><><><><><><><><><>

Pidge poked me in the back and then pointed to heaven.

Hot Topic.

I started dragging my new friends into the emo heaven that is Hot Topic while they just face palmed behind me. Once we were in the store I started running around picking stuff up and awing over things. Lets just say my bill wasn't too pleasant. 

<><><><><><><><><><> 

It was midnight when we were done shopping, eating, and hanging out.  Suddenly I got a text from Lance.

Starboi: Meet me on my roof where we stargazed that one night.

Keef_KoGAYne: Okay?????

I then drove all the way to Lance's house.

<><><><><><><><><><>

I pulled into the driveway and got out of the car. I found the ladder next to his house and climbed it. I can never explain how happy I was when I got up there.

There sat Lance. He was dressed really nice with a light jean jacket with a white shirt. We'll just say he looked great. There was fireflies all around us and it really set the mood. Once I was fully up, Lance came over and took my hands.

"Keith. There was a reason I called you up here"

Ba-Bump.

"I just want to say, this month that I have known you, has been the best month ever in my life."

Ba-Dump

"Your smile lights up the room"

Ba-Bump

"Your laugh makes you look brighter than the sun"

Ba-Dump

"And your Mullet isn't so bad"

Skip a beat

"So, I was wondering"

Ba-Bump

"Keith, will you be with me?"

WOWIE WASN'T THAT A CHAPTER.  I'm so glad you guys are enjoying the book as much as I write it. It may take a bit for a short chapter, BUT I'M A BUSY GIRL. Also if anyone has any ideas I should do for the Doodle For Google cause I'm entering it but have no idea what to draw. And yes, I draw. I have for three years. ANYWAYS have a great day!!!!