Viral

Ivan's Pov :

We walk out of Alfred's bedroom and again, his parents are bickering. We both try to avoid listening but one word stands out from it all. One sentence that causes Alfred to fall to his knees in sorrow.

Arthur: "I WANT A DIVORCE!"

As Alfred fell to the floor crying I let him weep for a second before squatting down to comfort him.

Me: "I-..It's okay, Alfred.. You'll make it through this..."

Alfred cried less and less the more I comforted him.

Alfred: "Y-..Your right, R-Ruski.. I have you, T-That's all I need."

I lift my hand down for him to grab and lift both of us up. I pull him close and put a kiss on his cheek before walking to the sunflower field, hand in hand. We walked all the way until we got to that same spot in the center where I always took Alfred.

I laid out the blanket. We sat there and admired the sky as it went darker. The stars started to appear in the sky.

Me: "Make a wish, Alfie!"

Alfred sat there and wished something in his head.

Me: "What did you wish for?"

Alfred: "To be with you through it all for the rest of the time I live."

I smiled at his wish and pulled him into a kiss which he immediately returned. I rolled on top of him and licked his lip for entrance which he happily gave. I moved my tongue around in his mouth as his tongue went limp, which caused him to moan into the kiss. It was a bit of a turn-on, but I knew I couldn't let it go further than a kiss. out heated make-out session lasted until I pulled away for air.

This left a few ropes of saliva between our mouths. I rolled over and gripped onto his hand. We sat there, star gazing until we decided it was too late to be out. I grabbed his hand and we walked for a bit until he stood still.

Alfred: "I'm tired... Carry me, Ruski?"

I scooped him up bridal style which earned a chuckle from both of us. Damn was his laugh cute. Everything about this little boy of mine was cute. I carried him the rest of the way home and we quietly tip-toed in. We both saw France asleep on the couch instead of her shared bed with Arthur.

We opened his door slowly and both jumped on the bed.

Alfred: "Be right back, Ruski. Gotta go check on ma' brothers.

Me: "Okay, be back soon, Babe.

Alfred's Pov :

I hopped up off the bed and told Ivan I'd be checking on my brothers. I walked into Canada's room and saw him asleep with a phone in his hands. It looked like he was watching something before he fell asleep so I walked over to check the phone out.

He fell asleep watching a meme compilation. I walked back to the hall and walked into Kiwi's room. Empty? I went and check Aussie's room and saw Aussie and his brother asleep. Kiwi was hugged up to Alfred's arm. Aussie was holding a phone watching a meme comp. He was asleep but the phone was still going.

I walked over to the phone and paused the video. I walked out of the room and back to my room. I shut and locked the door and jumped back on the bed. I snuggled up against Ivan's chest and fell asleep. It made me feel comfortable being close to him. He made me feel safe.

Ivan's Pov :

After a while of being gone Alfred popped the door open. He ran over to where I lay on the bed and snuggled up to me. He nuzzled his nose into my chest before falling asleep. He quietly and cutely snored.