Saving Me

Hey Guys! I just wanted to say sometimes I use Hetalia names, sometimes CountryHuman names, and sometimes I switch 'em up. In chpt. 1 I called Germany Ludwig, but later called him Germany. Please Ignore this mistake unless you can't understand the story because of it. Also, Katyusha is Ukraine. Kbye!

Warning : Depressing topics and attempted suicide.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Ivan's Pov :

I woke up holding Alfred in my arms and we were both naked. I checked the time and we needed to get ready for school. I woke him up when I woke up and we both got up and put our clothes on. We walked down stairs and ate breakfast quickly because of our lack of time.

We walked out the door hand in hand. My hand was so much bigger than his and I could wrap it all the way around his. We walked to school and sat down in our first period class.

- ᴛɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ -

The bell had just rung signaling we were dismissed for the day.

Alfred : "Sorry, Ivan, I have to go to my house today. Another time?"

Me : "Any Time."

Alfred : "Cya 'round, Babe."

Me : "Bye."

I saw him walk to his house and walked on a different path to my own house. When I got home I was bored so I just sat in my room and listened to music. I then thought that maybe saturday he could come to my house. Dad would still be gone.

I pulled out my phone to text him but after 1 hour no answer. I got worried and ran over to his house.

When I got to the door before I opened it I looked into the window to see it looked like an argument was boiling up in the living room between Alfred and his dad. It hadn't started yet, but it probably would soon.

Alfred's Pov : 

When I walked into the living room Arthur pulled me into the living room and tried to sit me down but I stayed sitting up with a look saying "I just want to leave.." on my face.

Arthur : "ALFRED! AS YOUR FATHER I DEMAND YOU STOP HARMING YOURSELF FOR ATTENTION!"

Me : "Shut The Fuck Up Arthur! YOU MAY BE MY DAD BUT YOU KNOW ME THE LEAST OF EVERYONE IN THE WORLD!"

His eyes seemed to light on fire and he walked up to me and pushed me back into the hall a little bit and was about to say something before I pushed back harder and he fell to the ground. He looked ready to kill me.

Me : "Arthur, Before you get up and kill me, let me say some damn things! You never let me talk!"

Arthur : "YOU HAVE 60 SECONDS BEFORE I FUCKING WHOOP YOUR ASS!"

Me : "Well maybe I am who I am, dammit! MAYBE THIS IS PART OF ME JUST AS MUCH AS DRINKING 200 GALLONS OF DAMN TEA A DAY! MAYBE...MAYBE THIS DAMN KNIFE IS AS MUCH OF ME AS EATING ENOUGH PANCAKES AND SYRUP TO GET A HEART ATTACK A DAY IS TO CANADA! AND MAYBE YOUR JUST FUCKIN' MAKING IT WORSE BY TRYNA' SAY IM DOING THIS FOR ATTENTION, DAMMNIT! AND MAYBE I AM FUCKED UP! BUT IF YOU DON'T ACCEPT THAT SHIT THEN JUST KICK ME OUT ALREADY!"

I could see Canada and France weeping on the couch before I left. I rushed into my room and slammed it shut. I closed the blind on my window. I went to my bottom drawer and pulled out my pistol. I locked my door and pushed my library shelf, which was next to it on the wall, in front of the door so it was not only locked but was impossible to open from the outside.

I could hear someone, likely Canada, run over to my room after the library shelf fell and start banging on the door. I slammed the bathroom door, only attached to my room, shut and pulled the pistol to my neck. I put it facing up to where it would go all the way through my head and wouldn't keep me alive.