Epilogue

Epilogue:

Marrying Kelsey still feels like a dream for Tom. He has known so much troubles in his life that he is always hesitant when happiness knocks at his door. Often Tom finds himself fearing the happiness because destiny has always snatched away his happy moments. Tom would rather just hang on to Nathan, Kelsey and the boys and spend his entire life with them. It is perhaps why Tom was unaware of the little happiness coming his way.

Life had started being a bit nice to him. For starting, Tom's parents' change of heart was a big surprise. They moved in not too far from Tom but thankfully were giving the boys the space they needed. They knew that Tom and Nathan weren't going to accept them with their arms open after everything that has happened between them. Still they were trying their best to bridge the distance between. After a lot of consideration, Tom decided to give his parents a chance. They could meet Nathan but in the house itself and they were allowed to come visit whenever they wanted. So far, there had been no problem.

Nathan was slowly beginning to live life happily now. School was going on fine. Alexis had become Nathan's best ever friend now. He was working on his relationship with his parents. He had totally warmed up to Kelsey. And Tom, for Nathan, Tom was his everything, along with the boys who had somewhat become like a family to him. Little did he know that there was more happiness coming his way but it was yet to see how he'd welcome this news!

Kelsey had known it for over a few days now. It had just been a few months to their wedding and Kelsey already had a hint of the bundle of happiness awaiting them. She knew that Tom was totally oblivious and breaking the news to him was going to be so fun. She had gone for the classic unboxing surprise for Tom. She had planned it to happen on a dinner night where the boys, Nareesha, as well as Tom's parents would be around. And Tom's expression was worth watching as gasps echoed around him and a clueless Nathan watched.

"Oh my God, I can't wait for Baby Parker" Nareesha exclaimed as the boys hooted while Tom kissed Kelsey. "My baby is going to have a baby" Lena gasped with tears in her eyes and Tom allowed her to pull him in a hug. The joy of becoming a grandmother could clearly be seen on her face. "Where's the baby?" Nathan asked, clearly not understanding the buzz around. "You, my little one, is going become a big brother" Tom cheered as he lifted Nathan in his arms. "Or uncle" Jay corrected. Tom and Kelsey shared a look with each other before Kelsey added, "Nah, definitely big brother."

It took Nathan sometime to realize it but he was happy for Tom and Kelsey and he certainly didn't understand why Tom was so apprehensive. "Look at Tom being so nervous!" Siva chuckled. "First time Daddy you see" Max teased. "Nah not the first time" Tom said. The boys raised an eyebrow at him before smiling as Tom pointed to Nathan. Tom had raised Nathan up and he was sure he could raise Baby Parker up too but there was a little feeling that nagged him. And that feeling involved Nathan mostly.

Raising up a baby wasn't anything new to Tom. He had done with Nathan. But he wasn't sure how to raise Nathan up along with Baby Parker. Nathan looked happy with this news but was he going to be happy when the baby would actually be here? How would he react when Tom would have to divide his attention from Nathan to the baby? Or was Tom being a little too apprehensive? Had he started fearing each and every happy news in his life? But thankfully the boys had Tom's back.

As Kelsey's pregnancy grew by, the boys helped Tom accept the happiness and actually be happy for himself first. Nathan had slowly started grasping the concept of sharing Tom with someone new. And his biggest help had been his own parents. "You know Tom was so jealous when you were about to be born?" Jason had told Nathan once when the boy came for a sleepover after having spent so much time convincing Tom. Nathan raised an eyebrow at his father, curious about the story. "Yeah, he was scared of us diving our attention but even you know how it turned out. Tom became the one who loved you the most" Lena said, ruffling Nathan's hair. "I'm also going to love the baby the most" Nathan promised.

As the days grew closer, Tom sat down with Nathan trying to prepare him for the new baby but he didn't have to do much. Nathan was already looking forward to the latest member of the Parker family. He had been the most happiest to hold Baby Parker in his arms. Sure there had been moments when the boy got jealous of the baby but with time he learnt to share the love as well as love the baby with all his heart. And unknowingly, he lessened the apprehensions of Tom.

Today as Nathan returned back from school, he brought Alexis to meet the baby. Tom had a big smile on his face as he listened to Nathan cooing to the baby as he showed the baby off to his best friend with Kelsey watching on too. In the kitchen, Tom could hear Jay and Max argue about how to heat up the milk for the baby as the newly married Siva and Nareesha chuckled at them. The baby's cries broke Tom out of his reverie and Tom was about to walk to the room when he heard Nathan singing to the baby to calm his down.

The shock on Tom's face was worth watching as he heard how good Nathan was at singing. "He is bloody good at singing mate" Max said. "It runs in the blood, huh?" Siva said, clapping the boy's back. "He could actually be a professional singer you know" Jay said, hinting to something. "Have we found our fifth bandmate?" Tom chuckled. And little did he know that Nathan would actually end up being their fifth bandmate of The Wanted band.

Life couldn't have gotten better for Tom now and he slowly learned to be happy. How could he not be happy when life gave him so much? A supportive wife, family like brothers, Baby Parker and his life, his baby brother. The Parker babies would always have Tom and the rest wrapped around their fingers and would always be their source of happiness.

A/N

And it is the end!

Thank you all for your support for this book.

Thank you for all the likes and comments.

A special thank you to NazzayahRoxaneLeboleschrebecca16432NIall_Cupcake_22Panwar1205Emilyrocks724Aubandliv and Mel_Amelia!

xx Hailey