Chapter 38 - You're my superwoman

Chapter 37: Kelsey could very well hear the sniffles downstairs from the boys as well as see the heartbreaking scene in front of her. She had to do something. She couldn't let her family break like that. And maybe she had the solution to this problem.

~~~~~~~~

Kelsey's boyfriend was an idiot. Yes! Tom definitely was an idiot. Or in Kelsey's words, Tom was a sentimental goofball. Kelsey, definitely, was very proud of Tom for thinking about his family first, for thinking about Nathan first and herself too. But in doing so, Tom was making a big sacrifice. Tom was sacrificing his career, his dreams and most importantly, he was sacrificing his second family, he was sacrificing his little brothers.

Now that Tom made the decision of walking out of the band, he decided he should leave The Wanted's apartment too. He started looking for houses and would soon move out. If the boys hadn't been heartbroken at that, then they definitely were heartbroken to hear that Tom wouldn't even live with them now. Seeing their 'big brother' pack up and gather out all his belongings to leave was more than a heart wrenching scene for the boys.

Wanting to avoid the boys, Tom busied himself in packing his bags. He did Nathan's first, given that it was easier. But as he packed his own bags, Tom's eyes were moist. He shoved every photographs that he could find of him and the boys or of the band beneath his clothes in the suitcase. "You're taking only photographs?" Jay asked as he stood in the doorway. Tom looked up before looking away quickly when he saw the tears in Jay's eyes. "Won't you take us along?" Jay pleaded. "Oh buddy" Tom sighed as he pulled Jay in a hug.

After packing his bags, Tom made his way downstairs but stopped by the hallway to look at the pictures of him and the boys. "You remember this picture?" Siva asked, pointing to one of the pictures. "We celebrated your birthday that day, huh? Got you so drunk. Definitely worth a picture type of moment" Tom chuckled. "Yeah, you were so adamant that I got to balance my seriousness with some fun" Siva smiled. "Definitely, you should be serious and be focused but you should always take some time for yourself, have fun and just enjoy yourself" Tom explained. "Now that you're going who is going to take care of me like that? Who is going to balance us out" Siva asked, voice cracking. "Don't make this difficult for me, Seev" Tom sniffled, pulling the boy in a quick hug.

An hour later, Tom was pulling his bags down and waiting for Nathan to get down so that they can leave as soon as possible. "So, you're going?" Max asked. "Yeah" Tom said. "It's good. You should really think of your family. You have a fiancé now and most importantly you have Nathan. You got to take care of him. He's got school and all. You can't take him with you on tours. You have to be there for him. We understand man" Max said. "Thanks buddy" Tom genuinely said. "It's just that... We'll miss you" Max sighed. This time Tom didn't stop his tears. Pulling Max in a hug, he let his tears flow freely along with the man.

"How emotional is this?" Kelsey teased. Pulling away, both Tom and Max gave Kelsey a confused look. "What's that?" Tom asked, looking at a paper in Kelsey's hand. But instead of answering Tom, Kelsey turned to Nathan, "hey bud, will you be alright if I took half of your charge? Like Tom is the one who adopted you but I also want to adopt you. This way when Tom isn't here, he goes on tour or can't be reached, I'll be there for you." Kelsey explained. "Kels, I can't let you do this. Nathan is my responsibility." Tom sighed. Kelsey and Tom had a good stare at each other as Kelsey shook her head fondly.

"I'm your would be wife, Mr. Parker. All that belongs to you, belongs to me too. Including Nathan. He's just like my little brother." Kelsey said, "So Nath, can I adopt you?" Kelsey asked. Looking up at his brother, Nathan smiled before turning to Kelsey and shyly nodding. "Aww, I got a little baby now" Kelsey squealed as she pulled Nathan in a hug. "Does this mean Tom isn't going anywhere?" Jay asked. "Going cancelled" Tom chuckled as the boys pulled him in a group hug.

Looking over at Kelsey, Tom mouthed, 'you're my superwoman.'

A/N

Dedicated to NazzayahRoxaneLeboleschrebecca16432NIall_Cupcake_22koolkoalakanklapDilHowlter04Emilyrocks724 and Mel_Amelia!

Thank you to those reading.

Please Read/ Vote/ Comment/ Prompt me!

xx Hailey