s i x t e e n

Yena opened her eyes to be blinded by the sunlight, no sounds and voices were audible for her except for Yuri's voice. Drops of tears from Yuri fell on Yena's face. "Please call an ambulance!" Yuri begged, she can't look at Yena's state, she can't take it. "Please Yena don't close your eyes." Yuri held Yena biting her lips in fear of Yena letting go of her. 

"Come on!" Yena really tried to not close her eyes but she was growing tired at each seconds that passes, but she can't leave Yuri alone after promising. Yena held tighter on Yuri's hand, trying hard to let out a smile. Yena opened her mouth to mutter some words to calm Yuri down. 

"I'll.. be...fine... Yul." Yuri smiled and wiped her tears, nodding. Yuri is sure Yena won't leave her. 

The siren of the ambulance then was heard through the whole place, giving the nurses way for them to get Yena while bringing a stretcher, Yena was carried to the stretcher with ease, her eyes still open.

"Someone please come with her." A nurse then stated making Yuri enter the ambulance sitting down immediately, Yuri once again held Yena's hands. "Please, please ,please don't ever close you eyes."

"Yul... I won't." Yuri felt assured. Yena loves her.

Arriving the hospital the nurses stopped Yuri telling her to wait until the operation was finished. Yuri sat there, back at crying again. Loud footsteps made her look at where it came from, seeing Chaewon the others running. 

"What happened to Yena unnie?" Chaewon asked, a scared look was plastered on her face. Yuri stood up, crying hard, she went up to Chaewon and hugged her. "She was caught on an accident."

"I don't want her to leave me again."