s e v e n

"Hey." Yena turned around and saw Yuri in her casual clothes, Yena wouldn't want to admit it but Yuri, she looks amazing on what  she wears. "Did I made you wait?" Yena shook her head smiling. "I was just early that't why and no you came here just the exact time." It was a sunny day in the park and there were kids who are busy having fun, just like what have been talked Yuri arrived in the exact time and Yena she was excited that she'll see Yuri. "Let's go." 

Yuri swing as the air blew on her, it felt nice hanging out with Yena, she was fun and everything, but the fact that they're not a thing anymore was eating her up. So she looks up, blinded by the sun. She didn't tell Yunjin anything about her hanging out with her ex, just to tell her that she was out with a friend, and if Yunjin found out that it was Yena, it may start a fight. She might understand how  Yunjin will feel about it, but it was hard to not reject someone in your past. Yuri sighed and continue swinging not minding anything surrounding her as she waits for Yena to come back with the ice cream. "Why is this like this?" Yuri groaned kicking the small rock away from her. 

"Yuri!" She looked in front of her and saw Yena holding out two ice creams. "Here." She took the ice cream  smiling at Yena. "Thanks." Yena sat at the other swing swinging herself as the silence filled the whole scene as the sound of the swing swinging was left. It was awkward, none of them even made a move to talk, they were scared in the fact that only one move could be a mess. But Yena, she took the chance, she didn't invited Yuri for nothing right?

She let out a faux cough grabbing Yuri's attention. 

"How's life going?" Yena asked, looking at Yuri. "It was fine, I'm fine." 

She's fine Yena.

"How about you and Yunjin?"

"We're fine."

"You?" Yuri asked raising a brow.

"Me? I'm fine, close to moving on I guess." Yena averted her eyes in any direction, smiling nervously. "That's good."

Yena then speaked up again. "But that doesn't mean that I'm --"

Yena got cut up by Yuri's phone ringing, she cursed mentally looking down.

Yuri decided to answer the call from Yunjin. She might be looking for Yuri in the afternoon.

"Uh.. Yunjin."

"But-"

"Okay."

Yuri hung up with a small sad smile on her. "Sorry but I gotta go."

"Can I take you home?" Yena insisted, but Yuri, she didn't want Yunjin to know that she's with Yena for the whole time.

And she decided to reject Yena shaking her head. "No thanks I can handle myself."

So Yuri left Yena devastated, she didn't even had the chance to tell Yuri what she feels.