z e r o

Joyul,

Y'know, I miss you,

I hope you're happy with her

And she's happy with you.

Y'know I regretted a lot-I miss you so much.

I-I just wanted you back,

I-I p-please,

"Yena unnie, please, stop." With a plead Yujin sat next to Yena, who was holding tight on her phone. "I can't move on." The crack on Yena's voice was telling Yujin that Yena was in  worst state. "I know but," Yujin paused her hands reaching Yena's, she wanted to comfort Yena so bad, she didn't her best friend like this, all mess up. "You need to take care of yourself too." Yena started to wipe the tears from her eyes, but the frown was still there. "It's my fault, being a jerk doesn't fix our problem, s-she was r-right." Yujin pats the older girl's back in dismay, everyone was right, Yuri has a big effect to Yena. 

"I-I just hope she's happy with Yunjin." A small faux smile fell on Yena's lips, her eyes puffy and red from crying a lot. "Unnie, if Yuri unnie is happy with Yunjin unnie, then you should be happy for them,"

"Try moving on."

.

.

.

.

.

Yuri listens, crestfallen at the thought of Yena's health, everything felt so wrong, Yuri should think of Yunjin not Yena. "You literally need to stop this, Yena." Yuri mumbled. 

"Is it Yena again?" Yuri looked up, seeing Yunjin, she shook her head, smiling awkwardly. "It's nothing,"

"Just a friend." Yuri said, she was nervous, Yunjin may not take it, there was a big chance that Yunjin not believing.

"Sure." Yuri mentally sighed at the thought Yunjin belived her,

But Yunjin didn't.

============

sorry not sorry-oof