f o u r

"Are we complete? Cause I got a list here." Mako said scanning the scribbled paper on her hands, Juri shook her head, looking for Yunjin and Yuri, as for what she remembered Yunjin excused that she and Yuri will be out, along with Chaewon who is apparently with Hitomi. "Yunjin and Yuri is out together today." Mako nodded in agreement, as for Yena, she only nodded, as if she was fine, or understanding the situation, after all, couples needs time together and one of them shouldn't just stay with friends, and yup, now Yena understood it.  

"Well let's start the talk."

In all of the hours of Juri and everyone suggesting, she just stared at them blankly, fingers intertwined, she doesn't even remember one word that they suggested nor a word they muttered, useful nor useless, as if the words entered on her right ears then exits on her left ear. She felt like she started loosing interest on other things and just focused on her sadness, and it also affected how she makes the mood, alongside with Hitomi's birthday planning.

The talk was almost finish, and to be exact they spend over like 3 hours of talking, as if they were passionate on making Hitomi happy, and Yena thought, Yunjin and Yuri must have spent those hours together, having fun. Yujin laughed at how Mako ended the talk with the funniest joke, and in the end Mako received a punch on the shoulders from Juri, her hands were locked firmly with Wonyoung. Yujin haven't heard Yena's voice for the whole time, and she doesn't seem to get bothered. The talk was so fun. Yujin nudged Yena's side, still chuckling, she stopped, looking at Yena, her smiled drops as she looks at Yena, who was also looking at her without a single proof of happiness. 

"Yena unnie." Yujin's voice was off and Wonyoung noticed it, Wonyoung noticed how Yena acted the whole time, but shrugged it off, she spared the the two glances, with a worried look. 

"Why Yujin?" Wonyoung was sure Yena's smile was fake. 

Yujin shook her head looking at Mako who was busy talking. "Nothing." 

.

.

"Eunbi unnie, sorry but I need to take Wonyo home." Eunbi sighed, nodding, hopping in her car with Yena in the backseat. Yujin took Wonyoung's hand, intertwining it, they started to walk, Wonyoung's house wasn't far, just pass a few blocks and there you go, in front of Wonyoung's house. Both of them were quiet as they walk, not until Wonyoung started to talk. "Didn't you notice something off?" Yujin shook her head, looking at Wonyoung. "Nope."

"Yena unnie, the way she acted was off."

Yujin let out a small 'ah' in realization.

"Yeah, it must be about them."

"Yeah, it must be," Wonyoung paused kicking a lonely rock out of her way, smiling bitterly about the thought.

"After all, they still love each other. For sure."