Chapter 16

(Y/N) P.O.V.

I had Harry settled down on in a chair in the kitchen. I had his hair pushed back and was applying ice packs to his face. 

"Just hold it right there. I'll make us some lunch." I said. 

I turned around and got out some meat, cheese, spices, and shells. I was making Tacos. I knew that was his favorite food. Because I used to be a One Direction fan. I used to be his fan. As I was chopping lettuce I felt these hands run down my arms and cover mine.

I stopped chopping and turned around and came face to face with his chest. I forgot how tall he was. Well I was 5 foot 3 so what's there to say. 

I slowly tilted my head up to look at him. But I didn't get far because these lips crashed into mine. 

One of his hands went to my face and the other one went to the small of my back. I had forgotten what it felt like to feel like this. Exhilarated, excited, loved? I wrapped my arms around his neck as his tongue slipped into my mouth. I let out a moan.

He smile and picked me up and set me on the counter. Harry spread my legs so he could creep in and get close to me. I wrapped my legs around his waist and ran my fingers through his hair. He slowly kissed my lips and then traced his tongue down to my neck. Where he planted several kisses that would certainly leave bruises. 

He had his hands on my butt and started squeezing. I let out another moan. He just had that kind of effect on me. He lifted me up off the counter and carried me to my bedroom. I held onto him and kept kissing him. When suddenly I was on my bed, on my back. He was on top of me with his hands out for support. 

He sat up and took of his shirt. He was covered in tattoos and muscles. I reached out and touched his abs. He smiled. He was slowly snaking his hands up my shirt and cupping my breasts. I took my top off and my bra.

Harry bit his lip and looked at me. I leaned over and kissed him so he couldn't say anything.

He had his hand in my pants and was ripping them off of me so I was just in my underwear. His clothes were already gone. I had no clue when he took them off. But he was naked. In my bed. And he wanted me. More like I wanted him. 

I kissed him every where. And by every where I mean every where. ;-)

"Babe. You're going to come so hard." He whispered to me.

"Shut up." But I could barely make out the words because he was right. I surely was going to because he just did it so well. 

I moaned his name and clawed at his back as we both started reaching our maxes.

The Rest Of The Night was just a blur of moans, and kisses, and sex. 

In the morning I woke up up next to him. 

I looked over at him sleeping. He was looked so calm and peaceful when he was asleep.

I ran my fingers over his chest and he curled up closer to me. I had no idea how much I had missed him. My heart felt whole again. Like he was my other half that had finally returned to me. I kissed his forehead and he wrapped his arms over my naked body and held me close. I had totally forgotten that I didn't have clothes on.

I had also totally forgotten that I had blown off my date last night!

"Shit!" I sat up and got out of bed and put clothes on. And I ran out of the house. I had to go tell Daffney why I had missed it. 

I probably left Harry shocked about me leaving. I got a cab to the Club and saw Daffney locking up.

"Daffney. I am so sorry!" I said to her out of breath.

"Nah it's ok. He didn't show up anyway."

I heard foot steps coming up behind me. I turned around and it was Harry.

"Scratch that. That's him." Daffney said.

"Harry?" I asked.

"What was that about?" He asked me.

"I'm sorry. I just had to go tell Daffney why I missed my date with this guy."

"But you didn't." He said.

He bent down and kissed me softly on the lips.

Daffney smiled at us.

"Harry. How long have you been in Amsterdam?" I asked him.

"About a week. I saw you at the club and I figured that Daffney was your friend and I asked her to hook us up. Either way it worked." He smiled.

"Did you finally lose your V Card?" She asked.

I blushed and shrugged my shoulders.

"Fuck Yeah!" I said.

"Celebratory Drinks!" Daffney cried and opened the Club back open.

SMUT, SMUT, SMUTTY! NOT THAT BAD BUT I JUST READ A FIC THAT WAS TOTES DARK AND SMEXY ;-). SO YEAH THIS IS WHAT'S UP. THE STORY IS ENDING SOON. JUST A WARNING. LOVE YOU GUYS. KEEP VOTING AND STUFF. MWAUH!