Chapter 7

HARRY'S P.OV.

I just let her go. I was so mean to her. This is all my fault. Because really she meant more to me than a fake girlfriend. I feel like I have known her for forever. I want to continue knowing her for forever. But I knew going after her wouldn't help my situation. I was done for the night. I had to round up the gang. I searched for Liam because he was the sober one. I hadn't had that much to drink but I didn't want to risk it.

I found Louis asleep at the booth. 

"Come on buddy let's get you home." I lifted him up and boy was he heavy.

"Wake up Louis. Just a little bit."

"5 more minutes mom. I promised I did my lunch and ate my homework." I got him into the car and went to go find Zayn. I found making out with this blonde chick at the bar. 

I went up to him and in an uber gay voice said to him, "Baby how could you." And slapped him. The girl left obviously disgusted in us.

"What was that for?" Zayn asked.

"That was for. Well it was the only way I could... Hey!" But Zayn had wiggled his way out of my grip and disappeared onto the dance floor. I went to after him, but I had lost him. I decided to scout out the bathroom and maybe pee out some of the alcohol. I opened a stall to see a shirt less girl straddling some guy. 

"Oh jesus I'm so sorry I'm so..." 

"Nah mate it's cool." said the voice. He popped his head over the girl and it was

"LIAM?!"

"That's his name don't wear it out." said the girl.

"(BFF/N)"  I had just caught (Y/N)'s best friend making out topless with Liam. As I was forcing them out of the bathroom I saw Zayn flirting with himself in the bathroom mirror.

"Stay put there." I said to him.

I put Liam and (BFF/N) in the car and checked on Louis who was fast asleep. 

I ran back into the club and grabbed Zayn and forced him into the car. Liam was no longer sober. So I had to drive. 

It was noisy all the way back to the hotel. The conversations were wild. I had to take a video for tomorrow. After I parked the car I turned around to see (Y/N)'s best friend on top of Liam again.

"Bang me." she said.
Liam took his hand and made his fingers in the shape of a gun and whispered to her, "Bang". 

This went on for a little while.

Zayn and Louis were arguing about who had more belly button lint. 

Then they got into a very heated discussion about why the sky was blue.

Zayn: The sky is blue because of the rain and the sun.
Louis: The sky is blue because fuck you that's why.
Zayn: No I have a girlfriend! Her name is your mom.
Louis: That's a funny name. Hey! Don't talk about my momma like that. I will sass you into next Tuesday.
Zayn: Bring it boi. I am baaaaaaaaaad assssssssss
Louis: More like faaaaaaaaaaaat asssssssssss
Zayn: Piss off
Louis: The tears of god! That's why the sky is blue.

Zayn started laughing hard. He clutched his stomach and then heaved all over Louis.
Louis: I want me mum. 

I knew it was now time to get them to bed. I had a security guard help me get the 4 intoxicated individuals to bed. There were four separate rooms but I put them all in mine. So I could keep an eye on them for the night. As funny as they were I couldn't help but wonder if (Y/N) got home ok. I'd have to make it up to her. She meant a lot to me. I didn't want something fake. I wanted something real with her. 

Is it to much to ask for

something great?

I sang to myself silently. While a tear rolled down me cheek

HEY YOU GUYS! I HOPED YOU LIKE HARRY'S P.O.V. I WILL BE WRITING MORE! PLEASE FOLLOW, LIKE, SHARE, AND COMMENT. DON'T BE A GHOST READER! I LOVE YOU ALL! <3