Chapter 13

(Y/N) P.O.V

Apparently being the ex girlfriend of Harry Styles had it's perks. The house had a bunch of people wanting to buy it. (BFF/N) knew that her stuff was in storage. I was happy for her and Liam. I really was. 

Plane 43 to Amsterdam is now boarding

That's my plane. I was going to live my life. I was going to travel Europe. Of course it would be even better if (BFF/N) was here going with me. But she had a life now. She was creating a family. She was doing something she swore she would never do, just like me. I thought I was going to make it big in the magazine industry. But things change.

I got on the plane with my backpack and picked my seat. I had a window seat which was perfect. It was a long flight but I should be fine because I was flying in business class. But that meant I was sitting next to someone. But they had dividers so that was ok. 

I had my head phones in and closed my eyes. Only to have them snap back open when someone tapped on my shoulder. It was a man, about twenty four, dark hair, blue eyes, and tattoo sleeve on his left arm. It was really intricate. 

"Hey Miss. Is anyone sitting here?" he asked.

I pulled off my head phones and said to him, "No. No ones sitting there."

He sighed in relief. 

"You excited for the flight?" he asked.

"Oh sure. I've always wanted to travel. I just never had time." I replied

"Oh I certainly am ready." he said smiling.

The plane started to move. It was heading towards the run way.

"You seem really excited to be flying." I asked.

"Yeah I am. I'm flying to Amsterdam because my sister lives there and she's having a baby. So I can't wait to see her. I'm Adam by the way." he stuck out his hand.

"I'm (Y/N)." I answered.

"It's so nice to meet you (Y/N). A pleasure really. It's nice to meet some one so nice." he babbled on.

"Adam. You seem really nervous about something. What's going on?" I really didn't want to be seated next to a criminal.

"Well. You see. It's... Uh... It's... Well." He kept looking out the window.

I looked outside then back to him.

"Have you... Have you ever flown on a plane before?" I asked.

He looked at me with those big blue eyes and shook his hand. 

"No this is my first time. I'm really. How do I put this. Scared, nervous." he replied.

"You know, nervous and excited are the same feeling. Just one is good and one is bad. So just say you're excited to be flying on this plane to Amsterdam!"

The plane started speeding up.

He still looked scared. I placed my hand on his shoulder.

"Hey I'm sitting right here next to you." He looked at me and nodded. 

As the plane started getting faster and faster, his hand gripped his seat so tight his knuckles turned white. Man this guy needed to loosen up. I grabbed his hand and raised it in the air.

I let out a big WOOHOO! as the plane started lifting off the ground. He started to smile and then laugh. We were holding each others hand and just acting like big five year olds. 

After we leveled out we started laughing and let go of each other.

"Oh thank you (Y/N). I don't know how much I would have freaked out with out that help. Ha Ha Ha. I think I can get through this now."