Chapter 8

(Y/N) P.O.V.

The taxi pulled up to my drive way and I payed him. I ran to my door and fumbled for my keys. When I finally unlocked my door I went in side and slammed it behind me. I ran all the way up to my room and made a giant leap for my bed and began to cry. But it was only a couple of seconds of crying before I threw up all over my floor. I stumbled from my bed to my bathroom and proceeded to throw up in the toilet. I'm never drinking again. It magnified my emotions by a thousand and I hated being sick to my stomach.

After a while of that I began to cry again. When I ran out of tears I got up to my shower and turned it on. It felt so good to be under hot water. I rested my head against the wall and just let the water run down my body. It was nice and quiet for once. (BFF/N) wasn't here so I had the place to myself. I know Harry will take care of her. Harry...

I can't think of him now. What was I thinking? That he would like me back. I'm just a random fan. That happened to be his fake girlfriend. It was all a sick joke. I think the world needed to know that it was all fake. But what if they hated him for that. No. I couldn't do that to him. Never.

I walked back to my bed and checked my phone. What was I expecting... A text? A voicemail? Maybe a call? I don't think he'll ever text me again...

*You're Insecure. Don't Know What For. You're Turning Head's When You Walk Through The Do-oo-oor*

My phone began to sing. I looked at the caller and it was (BFF/N). Maybe she needed a ride. I sure as hell wasn't driving maybe I would call a cab for her.

I picked up my phone and answered.

(Y/N): Hello?

Random Person: (Y/N)

(Y/N): Hello?! (BFF/N)

Random Person: It's me.

(Y/N): Look if you're some random guy that slept with (BFF/N). Text me your address and I'll pick her up in the morning.

Random Person: No. It's me Harry.

I just stared at my phone in disbelief.

(Y/N): Why do you have (BFF/N)'s phone? Is she okay?!

H: Yeah she's asleep with... Um... Liam. In fact everyone's asleep. Looks like I was the sober one tonight. 

He laughed a little. God I loved that laugh. I couldn't help but smile. But then I remembered tonight.

(Y/N): Look I have to go. I'm still not sober and I can't deal with this fake relationship.

H: That's why I called. I don't want to continue this with you anymore. We're done with this fake relationship.

...

Silence.  My head became clouded, my chest became heavy, my breath was short, and I suddenly felt like I was on the verge of passing out, or collapsing. I looked at the phone in my hands and pressed the end button. 

I dropped to my knees and then sat on my butt. My lips began to quiver and my eyes brimmed with tears. I began to cry. No I began to sob. They racked my chest and I gasped for air. I screamed and I didn't care if the neighbors called the cops. I was never going to talk to him again. I was so mean. I was so stupid. If I hadn't drank or maybe listened to drunk Louis, maybe it would be ok! I ran away from him.

I looked at my calendar. He went on tour in three days. So now it was over. Whatever we had. But it was nothing to him. Like it'll be nothing to me. Or at least that's what I'll tell myself. I cried a little more and then wiped my face. I decided to go to sleep. I had work in the morning.