Chapter 1

March 3, 2013 

*Beep Beep Beep Beep*

Went my alarm clock. It was a little round One Direction clock which I  got for my 18nth birthday. I loved the alarm clock because he was the first thing I saw in the morning. Harry Styles. Been in love with him since the X-Factor. I cried the hardest when he didn't make it to the next round. I cheered the loudest when I found out he was in a boy band and would continue to sing. He was my world. He was my life and today I would meet my hero in person at an autograph signing. I was never a crazy fan that threatened the girlfriends or hated on a band member. Never. Without one there would be no One Direction. 

I decided to put on a dark blue lacy tank top, white skinny jeans and blue converse. I had a necklace that had a silver H just for him. I kept my hair down and curled it a little bit. I put on pink lipstick and a tiny bit of mascara to bring out my eyes. I posed in the mirror a couple of times and practiced what I would say to him. I looked at my life sized poster of him and kissed it for luck. I got out my UP ALL NIGHT album and got a red sharpie for him to sign it with.

I got into my red convertible bug and drove off towards the Staples Centre where One Direction would be signing. I couldn't resist but put in the album and play  WHAT MAKES YOU BEAUTIFUL & EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU  a couple of times. But MORE THAN THIS was my favorite song. Just like it was Harry's. 

I find the perfect parking spot and walk into the Centre. This was so exciting I could hardly contain myself! But I had to play it cool for the boys. As I was walking into the room full of screaming girls I saw him. His flawless face, his cheeky smile, his gorgeous locks, and his dazzling eyes. I was smiling so big my cheeks started to hurt. When all of a sudden I heard this girl screaming at Harry Styles. She was cursing at him and saying that he had to be her boyfriend.

This wasn't good. No one talked to Harry Styles like that and got away with it. I started walking towards Harry confidently when all of a sudden he stood up with a smile on his face and jogged towards me. Wait what? Towards me?! 

He put his arm around my shoulder and kissed me on the cheek. I had to be dreaming now. He put his lips up to my ear and whispered, "Play along." So I did. I wasn't about to let my idol down.

He brings me over to the girl who was oh so very rude to him and says to her, " Tracy. I'm sorry, I just can't be your husband or boyfriend or LOVER. You see this is my girlfriend..."

"(Y/N). My name is (Y/N). It was very rude of you to speak to him that way. Tracy I know he's your idol and I know you love him. But please never speak that way to anyone."  I told her. What was I doing?!

"Whatever. Bitch." and she walked away. After she left, Harry looks at me and starts laughing a little bit. "I am so so so so so sorry that happened. She was so mean to you. I just saw you from a distance and I thought why not." He explains to me. His British accent sounding so sweet. It sounded even better in person. 

"Harry. It's alright. I'm so glad I got to help you in a situation like that. Is that really what happens to you all the time?!" I asked. He nodded his head a little gloomy like. His curls bouncing a little. "I'm so sorry." was all I could say. 

"Well how can I help you today (Y/N). Right? What can I do for you." he asked. "Oh right. I was wondering if you would please sign my album. My favorite is MORE THAN THIS."  I smiled. "Mine too!" And he high fives me. Just as he handed me my album back a group of girls come over with their hands on their hips. I was in for it now. "Are you Harry's girlfriend?!" one asks. I looked over at Harry for help. Do I continue to play along or just deny it as a joke. As I was about to answer. Harry stands up and says, "Yes. This is my girlfriend (Y/N). She is quite a lovely person. I'm so glad she could make it today. I'm glad you girls could make it here too. Now who wants some photos?"

"Ew she's ugly." "She's chubby." "What is she a size 6?" "Her face is weird" "She's short." "# Cankles" "She's a whore." "Fake" "She should just die!" "Stupid bitch" "He's mine skank!" 

 All these mean comments started flying at me like a wall of hate. I was going to cry. I could feel tears stinging my eyes. But I had to be strong in front of Harry. "Girls! I love you too." Was all I could manage out. 

"Just die already." "Harry break up with her please!!" "I'm so much better." "What a waste." "Cheater!" "Cough Cough. WHORE!" 

I couldn't take it any more I turned around and took off running for the girls bathroom. I found a stall and sat in there and cried. Is this what all the girlfriends get?! Is this what the boys get? This is terrible. I couldn't even take 5 minutes of it?! Just then I heard a knock on the stall door. 

"It's... It's taken." I sniffled out. 

"I know it is." Came a british voice from the other side.

I wiped my eyes and opened the door a little bit. It was Harry. He opened his arms for a hug and I embraced him. I really didn't want to ruin his jacket. That would make me feel worse. So I squeezed my eyes shut and let him hug me. After I let go he handed me a tissue. "(Y/N) I am so sorry. This isn't my day is it. I'm so sorry love. I should never have put you through that. I'll go tell everyone it was a joke and that they should stop hating you. I hate fans like that" He kissed my forehead and was about to go when I said, "Harry yeah it hurts what they say. But I would gladly be your fake girlfriend anytime." I said smiling, Yeah I meant it as a joke. Pshhhh

"Let me make it up to you. Backstage passes, a home cooked dinner, a movie, a new dress?!" he ranted. "Are you serious?" I asked? I could have dinner with Harry Styles!!!! "Yes of course I am!" He said.

I was speechless. "Look take your time. I don't think you want to stick around here for the next couple of hours. Here. May I see your phone please?" He asked. I handed him my iPhone that had a case of One Direction on it. He typed in his name and phone number and handed my phone back to me. "I am going to trust you with that number. Please don't give it out. I don't want to have to change my number again. But call me later on. This ends at 9 p.m. Let me know if you want to catch a movie or a late night snack okay?" I nodded my head. "That's a good love." He hugged me again and walked out of the bathroom stall. 

I looked at the phone in my hand and scrolled through my contacts. The name  HARRY STYLES was in my contacts. I had his number, I was his fake girlfriend, I had a date with him. Life couldn't be better.