Chapter 14

(Y/N) P.O.V.

The plane landed and Adam couldn't wait to get off the plane. He rushed off and I rushed after him. We made it out into the air port and I grabbed his shoulder.

"Adam. What's going on? What's the rush?" I asked.
"Oh yeah. Everything's cool." He turned to go again.
"Adam. We had something back there. Didn't we?" I asked.
"Well yeah we did. And I loved that moment. But (Y/N)... I'm." He sighed and held up his left hand.
"I'm married (Y/N). Don't you see? I'm so sorry. I really did like you, but I'm married."

"Then why did you kiss me?" I asked.
"I... Thought you were so beautiful. My wife and had gotten into a fight before I left and so I wasn't thinking. (Y/N). Whatever I say isn't going to make things better. So I'm sorry." He kissed me on the cheek and walked away.

My mouth gaped open in shock and horror. I had kissed a married man. Hopefully I wouldn't have an angry wife on my ass.

I turned around and saw the old geezer who had cheered for us. I walked up to him and said, "He's married." And I walked away.

"Balls!" Was all I heard as I walked away. I couldn't help but smile at his comment. But here I was in Amsterdam and I wasn't going to let anyone or anything ruin it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I called a cab and got in.

"Any where in particular you want to go Sugar?" the driver asked.
"Excuse me?" I asked.
My driver turned around and popped her bubblegum.
"Oh. This is my first time here. What do you recommend. Uh Sugar?" I asked her.

"We have Canal Cruises, The Anne Frank House, The Fault in Our Stars Bench, The Van Gogh Museum. Bike tours, beer tours, whatever you're interested in. What are you interested in?" she asked.

"Anything. What's a great hotel to stay at? Nothing to pricey though." I stated. 
"The Golden Tulip, Rho, Stayokay. The list is endless. Here I'll take you to a good one. I'm Daffney." my driver said.

"I'm (Y/N). It's nice to meet you." 
"Hey if you want. I could be your guide and maybe new friend." She said smiling.
"Haha. I'd love that. So where do we begin Daffney?"
"Let's get you to a hotel and get you fed and then we can go shopping and sight seeing. How long do you plan to stay here?" she asked.

"Oh I have no clue. For as long as I like I guess. I think if I stay long I need to get a job."
"Perfect. You can work at coffee shops, museums, boats, anything. The list is endless." Daffney said.
"Like me. I'm a cab driver by day and a club bouncer by night. I only work the weekends though."

"And the pay is good?" I asked.
"Sure. Better than the states." She laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daffney ended up taking me to the Golden Tulip. It was in my budget and it was actually really nice. I got into my room and immediately fell on the bed half asleep. But not for long because I heard a knock on the door. I got up and saw it was Daffeny. 

"Hey. Here's my number. Call me if you want to meet up tonight. I'll show you around! Do you have a boyfriend?"
"No." 
"Great! Tata (Y/N)!" and she left.

Why did she want to know if I had a bf? I mean sure I've been hit on by girls before, but I didn't want a girl. Or a guy right now. Not just yet. For some reason I feel like I'm missing something. But I don't know what.

HEY SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER! BUT THIS IS WHAT'S UP! PLEASE DON'T BE GHOST READERS! PLEASE LIKE, COMMENT, AND FOLLOW! I LOVE YOU GUYS. HOPE YOU'RE ENJOYING IT!