Chapter 12

Harry's P.O.V.

Woo! What a night. Candice sure was a good kisser. But I'm only doing this to get the heat off of (Y/N). I can't have her be hurt like that again. I walked into my hotel and went into the elevator to get to my room. I opened my door and walked into the room. When I walked in I heard a terrifying scream and I was pushed to the ground. Then some one was on top of me.

"You... You!!!! ARGGG! Why are you so stupid and difficult." It was (BFF/N)
"What's going on?" I asked.

"Babe. Baby get off of Harry. The baby remember the baby." Liam cooed over her.
"Screw the baby Liam! Harry why. What the hell are you thinking! How the hell could you do that? What are you doing? What happened to, (Y/N) is the girl for me. I can't wait to see her. She's my everything. I'll be the best boyfriend to her." She mimicked me.

"What are you talking about. I got a text from her saying she got the notes and that she was happy." I said. 
"Harry did you think your little hook up wouldn't be plastered across the news? You keep leading her on. She has been faithful to you and is so excited to see you. But not after this." 

"What did you do?" I asked.
"I did what any good friend would do. I told her to turn on the god damn tv and take a good look at you. The pictures of you and Candice. Holding hands, seeing movies, kissing! She's seen it all. And she's not falling for you again. She's strong, and she's smart, and a hard worker. And you.... And you've... Just... Destroyed her...." (BFF/N) was in tears now as she was saying all these things.

Liam came over and wrapped his arms around her and pulled her off me. 
"I know she didn't text you that she was happy. You left your phone here. All she did was call you twice without a voicemail. But she texted me. She gave me my combo to my locker in storage. All my stuff's in storage, she's selling the house, if it isn't sold already. I mean you've been gone for a week Harry. Off with Candice. So you won't find her at home." (BFF/N) said.

Liam led her out of the room and closed the door behind them. I was still on the floor. I let my head fall back down on the floor.

I closed my eyes and covered my face in my eyes. I fucked up big time. Big time. This is why I didn't do relationships. I fuck up everything. I've lost (Y/N) and now I'm stuck with Candice. I didn't even want her. Not really. She was a distraction. Oh what am I saying. Only know you love her when you let her go. But I didn't want to let go of (Y/N) she brings me back down to earth and makes me feel normal. She doesn't treat my like a celebrity she loved me for who I was. No one does that any more. I... could try... I could try to win her back.

I'm going to go back to L.A. I'm going to find her. She couldn't have gone far. I hope it isn't too late.

HERE'S HARRY'S POV. HOPE IT'S OK. WE'LL SEE HOW THINGS GO.