Chapter 2

I walked out of the bathroom and looked into the area where One Direction was still signing autographs. I saw Harry smiling at a fan. That was the smile I fell in love with. I turned around and left the Staples Centre. I got to my car and drove all the way home in silence. Did that happen? Do I really have Harry Styles phone number? Was I his fake girlfriend? Did I get hugs and kisses from him?! I know I got hated on hard core. That was rough. I don't know how he does it.

I opened the door to my house that I shared with my best friend (BFF/N). She was the best. I could always count on her and lean on her shoulder. She could do the same with me. But she didn't seem to be home at the moment. Which was fine with me. I went up stairs and fell on my bed.

I got on the internet and opened up my twitter. It was blown up with hate from so called Directioners. How did they find me? I looked at my instagram. Same thing. Facebook? Ten times worse. Oh boy. If I was going to be the fake girlfriend I had to deal with this. So I deactivated my twitter account.  Easy. I deactivated my Facebook.  Easy.  I'm not going to delete Instagram. Nope. But my friends can text me, they have my number. Do I declined the hate to about 75%. I could do this. Time to text my boyfriend. I mean fake boyfriend.

(Y/N) : Hi Harry. It's me (Y/N) from today. Is now a good time?

Harry: Hello love! How are you? Yeah now is fine. I'm sorry again about those girls hating on you. Have you decided what you want to do?

(Y/N): Oh no I haven't. I guess I should. :-) It's ok I won't let them get to me. Are you busy tomorrow?

Harry: No I'm free. How about a picnic at a park. I'll find one I promise. :P

(Y/N): You read my mind! I would love that very much. Thank You! Oh am I your "fake girlfriend"? LoL 

Harry. Oh yeah. Yeah I guess you are. Is that ok with you? :-D

(Y/N): I thought you would never ask. Teehee :-)

Harry: I'll pick you up at noon. Okay?

(Y/N): Sounds like a plan.

Harry: Well goodnight fake girlfriend.

(Y/N): Goodnight fake boyfriend.

Harry: xoxo Hazza

I smiled at the last text. I clutched my phone to my chest and fell asleep.