Chapter 15

(Y/N) P.O.V.

2 Years Later

I had decided to stay in Amsterdam. It was to beautiful to leave. I loved the sights, sounds, and the people. I had an amazing group of friends. I still kept in touch with (BFF/N). She had a baby girl and named her Layli. It was Liam's idea. They were getting married soon. Like in 3months or so. I was attending. I wouldn't miss it for the world. But Harry would be... there.... No. I was going. Who knows maybe it would be nice to see him.

I walked to my apartment and on my doorstep, was a bouquet of Tulips. Tulips were my favorite. It wasn't just Red, there was Violet, and Blue in them. It was gorgeous. I looked around the hall and there was no one there. I went downstairs to my landlord and asked who had brought these up.

"A big buff guy. With sunglasses and a black jacket. Not much to describe. I'm Sorry." he said.

"No. No. It's alright. Thank you." I smiled and walked back to my room.

I placed them in a vase and admired how they looked. They really were beautiful. I wondered who they were from. Then there was a knock on the door. I opened it and saw.

"Hey Daffney what's happening?" I asked.

She just strolled right in.

"Not much. I just got off work. I'm headed to the Club tonight want to join me?" 

"Yeah I could really use a stress reliever."

"Who are those flowers from?" she asked.

"I don't know. They were just there when I got here."

"Oh someone's got a secret admirer." She winked at me.

"That's the last thing I need." 

"You need to stop being so glum. Just because the last date didn't work out so well doesn't mean this one wont."

"What do you mean this one?"

"Oh. Shoot. Um... Scratch that. I never said anything." She fumbled for words.

"Who am I seeing now?" I asked. 

"Just some really hot guy. That's all I'm going to say. He said he saw you from across the bar but was to nervous to ask you out so he talked to me and I said I'd hook you up and now you have a date with him tonight. Well you meet him at the club and then you just take it from there." She blabbed.

"Thanks for the heads up. Sure I'll give this one a shot." I hugged her.

She was like my other best friend. I didn't really have (BFF/N), so I had Daffney. 

"What about you? Any dimes by the dollar?" I asked. 

"So far no. All I'm getting are drunk straight chicks who want to experiment. That's not what I want." She folded her arms. I put my arm on her shoulder.

"You find the right one. She'll pop up any time." I reassured her. 

"So why can't I have you again?" She asks as she put her hands on my waist.

"Because even though you're super smoking hot Daff, I'm not gay." I looked at her.

"That's not what you said last time." She winked at me and I hit her with a spoon.

We just laughed. 

"Last Time"

*Music Blaring* *Hot Club* *Everyone's Drunk* 

I'm dancing with Daffney and I'm on Cloud 9. I have a drink in my hand and I'm jumping around on the dance floor. Suddenly Daffney pulls me close and I look at her. She brushes the hair from my face and plants her lips on mine. I was so drunk I put my arms around her neck and kissed her back and we kinda just made out. On the dance floor. For a while. And then I threw up on the guy behind me and he fell over and passed out. After that we went home and just fell asleep.