The Truth

Yuya, Yuto and Tsuyo went back to the Fusion Dimension, as planned. They knocked out all the guards and hurried towards the office.
"Well, well." Yuri smirked ,"I'm pretty sure you went for her." He pointed at Saku, with her hands tied behind her back, not giving eye contact.
"Let her go!" Tsuyo shouted, eyes turning red, clearly angered.
"In one condition.." Yuri replied, stretching out his hand.
"NO!! DON'T DO IT!!!" Saku cried. Yuri pulled her hair, making her scream in pain.
"Promise?" Tsuyo asked, calmly. Yuri nodded as he grabbed the necklace from her hand. He then kicked Saku towards Tsuyo and admired the necklace.
"Y-you should've run..." Saku whispered, as Tsuyo untied her ,"I can take care of myself."
She stared at the ground, with tears dropping from her eyes. Tsuyo ignored her and hugged her.
"Everything is gonna be okay...I just know it." Tsuyo whispered back.
"Now get out!" Yuri commanded as some guards led them out.
Once they were outside, one guard whispered to them,"You shouldn't have done that."
"It's ok. Everything is ok." Yuya winked as the guard quickly nodded and hurried away.
"What's ok?! THE WORLD IS GONNA END!!!" Saku screamed.
"Can't you see?" Yuto said, as they walked away ,"The necklace is fake, it's actually a BOMB." Saku's eyes widen and clapped her hands happily.
"So Saku. What did Yuri do to you? Why is there a scratch?" Tsuyo asked, touching Saku's cheek, which has a big scratch.
"Oh it's nothing.." Saku replied, covering her cheek.
"No, seriously, why is there a scratch??" Yuya asked, concerned.
"It's Yuri...." Saku finally sighed, putting a bandage.
"THAT BAKA!!!" Yuya growled. Suddenly, a loud BOOM filled the air.
Part of the building fell down.
Leo was just beside it, shocked.
"LEO!!!" Tsuyo shouted, marching towards him. She grabbed his collar and looked at him in the eye.
"Tell me the truth." she said.
"It's none of your business.." Leo replied, looking away.
"C'mon Leo. Maybe we can help." Yuto suggested. Leo looked at the building and looked at Yuto.
"Um...hehe....sorry..." Yuto mumbled.
"Okay.... I'll tell you...." Leo finally replied. Everyone's eyes shone with curiousity.
"So....I have....a little sister...s-she was kidnapped at birth...I was trying to find her ever since...And this is the only way.... we need to kill everyone so that it would be easier to find her..." He explained, sadly.
"You could've asked for help!" Saku scolded.
"I'm sorry...." He muttered.
"So what's her name?" Yuya asked.
"Lydia..." he replied.
"Lydia. Lydia. Lydia.... WAIT!!!" Tsuyo said, staring at Saku. Saku realized and covered her mouth in shock.
"What? You know her??" Leo cried, hopefully.
"Yeah, she is the leader of Cannibal Island." Saku answered ,"We're friends."
"Thank God...." Leo sighed softly.
"Okay!! Let's go!!" Yuto shouted, with hand up in the air.

To be continued...