Tag duel

"TSUYO!!!!" Sakura screamed ," SLOW DOWN!!!"

"How?" Tsuyo laughed ," There's hundreds of enemies behind us! If we slow down, they would catch us!"

"TSUYOSHI!!!" Sakura shouted, pointing fowards. Yuri and some of his men was there, blocking the way. Tsuyoshi looked around and saw a ramp hidden from view, Yugo saw it too.

"HOLD ON!" Tsuyoshi grinned, going faster.

"Wait, what are you-" Sakura muttered as both duel runners went up the ramp and flied over the army.

Both duel runners landed on the ground in perfect shape and continued to move on.

"Wow!" Mizuki gasped," I thought we'd be dead! Good job, Yugo!"

Yugo smiled, but the happiness doesn't last long...

"Oh no!" Tsuyoshi shouted as she stopped her duel runner in front of a tall building," We're trapped!"

"Come on now.No more running away."a voice behind them sneered," It's no use!" It was Yuri!

"NO" Tsuyoshi shouted as she took out her duel disk," I AM NOT COMING WITHOUT A DUEL!"

"Fine.." Yuri sighed, knowing that he would win anyway," A tag duel would be nice."

"Fine!" Tsuyo muttered," My partner is Mizuki!"

Yuri chose his partner, and the duel started.

After a few minutes, Tsuyoshi and Mizuki lost the duel.

"C'mon now!" Yuri said, getting a little impatient.

"Sorry guys..." Tsuyo sobbed as she walked towards Yuri.