Chapter 33

Shai pov

I can't believe they did this for me it's so nice. I honestly am extremely happy we are doing another movie I'm so excited.

"Guys this is so sweet thank you."

We were all just enjoying the party when Neil walked in.

"Hello, since Ansel and Shai are back we will be starting as soon as they are both fully ready for it." Everyone stopped paying attention after that and went back to talking. Eventually people started to get food and a while later people started leaving.

***

We decided to rent apartments because we would be staying here so long. I went to the elevator carrying my suitcase and two other bags. The rest of my stuff would get here tomorrow or the next day. I went up opening my door expecting the room to be empty. I was suprised to see Theo sitting on the couch in the small living room.

"Hey baby." he said getting up and walking over to where I was standing wrapping me in a tight hug. I just lay my head in the crease in his neck burying my face farther inhaling the scent of his cologne.

"Hey." my talking was very muffled by his should but he could still hear me slightly. He picked me up and carried me to the couch setting me down gently and slowly climbing on top him supporting his weight with his forearms. He slowly bent down amd kissed my lips, gently caressing them. He bit down om my bottoms lip cause me to moan out his name lightly. We continued kissing when he stopped and slowly started kissing down my neck to my collarbone continue to kiss dow unyil reaching the top of my shirt. He tried to pull it off but I quickly pushed his hands off of me and tried pushing at his rock hard chest but he wouldn't budge.

"What you don't like me anymore I quickly shook my head and rolled out from under him almost slamming my cast on the coffee table. I was honestly really tired and not in the mood to 'get it on'.

'''''

I woke up to see Theo sleeping next to me with little spots of drool dried onto his face and his arm holding himself as if he was trying to hold me. I quickly tried getting out of bed to get pulled back down by Theo's arm.

A/N: Guys this story sucks and I apologize for not updating for so long and this being so crappy thanks for staying with me, love you.

Twitter: JOHNSONftDAMIAN

KIK: _imemma_68_

Ask.fm: i_like_jackjohnson