Chapter 43

Shai pov

As the plane landed I got more and more nervous. We really just flew out to Vegas to get married in a drive in chapel. That was strange.

"Are we really doing this?" I turned to see Theo smiling, he was ready for this and so was I, I was ready to get married to him and live with him for the rest of my life.

"Yes." He smiled at my response and we walked through the airport hand in hand.

When we got to the exit door of the airport I walked outside my back pack on and my suitcase pulling behind me in one hand.

"Taxi!" He waved his hand in the air as he hailed a cab, Theo you need to stop being sweet or I'm going to have to divorce you because I will cry too much. I got into the taxi and put my stuff into the back as Theo told the driver the address of the hotel we are staying in.

I was excited because the hotel was right in the middle of all of it so we could walk wherever we wanted and wouldn't have to call a taxi every time.

When we got to the hotel Theo went up to the front desk to get our room when I started walking around to look at the place. The hotel was huge and a big casino connected to the side of the lobby. The lotus, that's a pretty name for a casino. I never knew this place actually existed I mean I remember the movie it was in but I never knew it was real.

"Aah!" I jumped slightly with surprise when I felt someone's arms being wrapped around my waist. They nuzzled their head into my neck, this could either be Theo or some creepy drunk guy. As I was ready to kick him in the balls and run he kissed my neck.

"Calm down baby girl it's just me." I recognized Theo's voice and immediately relaxed into him.

"I didn't know this place was real." I stated looking directly at the casino.

"What the lotus?" I nodded.

"It's from Percy Jackson, I love that movie."

"The book is better baby girl." I laughed at my soon to be husband who was trying to argue with me over a book and movie, of course I knew the book was better I've read it but I'd let him win this one.

"Come on let's go put our stuff in our room." I tried to pull away but Theo tightened his grip.

"Already done baby." he is so sweet, I just want to punch him...softly.

"Then let's go eat something I'm starving." I was shaking and bouncing up and down, this was so exciting. I may be an actress but I've never actually been to Vegas except in a terminal at a stop.

We just walked around a little trying to find a place that looks good. Eventually we found this restaurant that looked like a disney castle. It looked out of place which just made me want to go inside more.

When we got inside there were princesses walking around and a few little girls dressed up cutely. We walked up to the podium and waited for someone to come and seat us.

I wasn't paying much attention when the waiter walked up but what he said made me snap my attention to him.

"Cupcake?!" I looked over at him he had definitely changed but I recognized him, but I don't know how he recognized me I've changed a lot since 10th grade.

"Bunny!" I ran around it and jumped onto him burying my head in his neck.
"I've missed you so much bunny."

"I've missed you too cupcake." I looked up at him his blonde hair spiked up perfectly into a quiff his perfect blue eyes staring back at me.
Man I've missed this guy.

A/N: Hey it's been a while but my other story got updated even later then this one so. Thanks for all the votes and comments especially all of them on chapter two. Go check those out because they're hilarious.

Vote🐸

Comment🐢