Chapter 28

Shai pov

I woke up with an arm around me and I remembered last night with Theo and the amazing date. I pulled his arm off me and looked at the clock 10:26 am. About 6 more hours until Ansel and I's flight leaves to Pittsburgh. I can't believe I'm not gonna see Theo for such a long time. I tried to get up, but his grip tightened on me and I couldn't get up.

"Another hour babe." Theo said pulling me closer to his side.

"Normally it's like ten minutes not an hour." I said trying to break free of his grip. Stupid movie training made him all strong!

"I don't care I won't get to cuddle you for like 6 months so I need to make sure you are all cuddled out before I let you go." he said kissing my temple. I just relaxed back into his chest and tried to fall back asleep.

******

"I want to get food!" I heard Theo yelling in my ear and I looked over to the clock to see it was 11:47. Wow maybe I was tired because I fell asleep for more then an hour.

"Ok let me go." I said trying to remove his arm so I could get up.

"Nope room service is coming soon." he said smirking. I looked at his face and started to lean in. he removed his arm from me and I used this as my chance to get up and run to the bathroom.

"That was mean!" he yelled after me.

"I had to pee!" I yelled back sitting down on the toilet.

I got out of the bathroom and washed my hands before walking out to see Theo still shirtless and wearing nothing but boxers.

"Go get clothes." I said trying to push him out the door. He was standing next to the bed on his phone.

He walked out and came back 10 minutes later wearing blue basketball shorts and had a shirt in his hand.

"I love you sooooo much." he said dragging out the o and shutting the door before walking over to me. He leaned in and we started kissing. We were making out for about 3 minutes before a knock on the door interrupted us.

"Room service." the women said through the door. I got the food quickly before setting it down on a table and going back over to Theo and continuing to make out. We were in the middle of making out when Theo's stomach started to growl and I fell off his lap laughing at him. I went over to the food to see it was a tray of McDonalds from the McDonalds down the road.

"From our fist date." you said gaping at the food, he remembered.

"Yup." he said popping the 'p'.

You picked up the chicken nuggets mad started eating them before Theo came over and took the box from you. He used the excuse you got half the box as he finished the rest even though you got 3 and he ate 7. You took the strawberry milkshake off the tray and started drinking it.

*****

You were at the airport you were just about to say bye to your cast members because they weren't allowed past security. You gave everyone hug besides Theo so far. You ran over and started hugging him as silent tears flowed down your face soaking his black fitted tee. He pulled your chin up with his index finger so you were looking into his eyes.

"I love you and I never will forget you for these 6 months it's not even 6 it's 5 and 23 days I have a count down." I couldn't believe him counting days till I get back. I was going to say something but before I could he captured my lips in a kiss and we had a small make out session before I heard someone clear their throat. I looked up to see Ansel staring at me.

"We need to go through security." he looked really uncomfortable considering most of the cast had left already and it was just Miles, Zoë, Theo, and Christian.

"Now don't have too much fun in the kissing and sex scene." he said glaring at Ansel.

"Don't worry we don't actually y'know." I said still looking directly into Theo's eyes.

"Good." he said before kissing me one more time. I reluctantly pulled away and headed to security with Ansel.

*** on plane***

I was sitting next to Ansel looking out the window.

"Hey it'll be ok." he said noticing my uneasiness.

"I guess it's just..." I trailed off unsure what to say.

"Don't worry I have to make it work with Kelsey and trust me he's coming to visit you I don't know when but he said he's coming to visit." I smiled at the fact he was going to come and visit me. Hopefully more then once.

I pulled out my phone to text Kelsey so we could find time for her to come visit Ansel and I.

'To Kelsey: hey we r gonna get u a plane ticket out to Pittsburgh sometime so you can visit Ansel and I

From Kelsey: yup but I gtg'

And that was the end if our conversation.

"Please turn off all electronics and fasten your seat belts we will be taking off shortly." the pilot turned off the intercom as a women came into the front of the aisle and started explaining the air mask and other safety things incase the plane crashed.

As soon as the plane took off I fell asleep. Only to be woken up by Ansel yelling that the plane was crashing.

A/N: Bad spot? Don't worry. I am going to Disney soon and I won't be able to update at all so it will be a week without updates. Then I start school up as soon as I get back so I won't update as much because also hockey starts but...

QOTC: Do you like this story?

QOTC: Who would want me to answer some questions about myself because I've like never said anything about myself.

Comment questions on this bullet.