Chapter 25

*time skip to night of movie premiere*

(This is not a pov just explaining what has happened)

Since before the premiere Charlie has broken up with Chris. Ansel and Kelsey are boyfriend and girlfriend. Theo and Shai are still going strong. Rumor has it Miles and Zoë are dating but they haven't confirmed it, even to their friends yet. The police supposedly haven't caught Jay and Alec yet causing the stars to become worried they may show up at the premiere. The producers have announced once The fault in our stars is done filming they will start on Insurgent training. The premiere is supposed to have tons of people and an after party once the premiere is over. Alec and Jay haven't been spotted since the day they talked to Shai and haven't been heard from since they trashed Theo's room.

Shai cut her hair for the fault in our stars.

A/N: actual chapter will start...now

Shai pov

At the moment I was getting ready for the divergent movie premiere. The whole cast was arriving at 7:30 to the premiere and it was now 5:15. Although when I say I'm getting ready I mean I'm putting clothes on and stylists are doing the rest.

-

I was putting on my blue dress that reached the floor and had Lacey type straps. I also had on a gold necklace.

(Google images> Shai Woodley divergent premiere> scroll down till you find dress that matched description)

The stylist had done a type of grey/black smokey eye and did my short hair all pushed over to one side. I stepped out of the bathroom and put on my black heels and grabbed my iPhone and quickly put on some raspberry Eos. I clicked the top button on my phone to see the picture of me kissing Theo's cheek appear along with the time of 6:57. We were all meeting in the lobby at 7 so we could get in the limo and go to the premiere.

*

*

*

Once we were at the premiere we went down the red carpet Theo and I, Jai and Maggie, Zoë and Miles, it just continued as the 8 limos pulled up unloading the cast. There were about 20 people per limo give or take and the films crew and editors had 2 limos. Once we were walking we got called over for interviews the first one was for both Theo and I.

"So are you dating? I've heard people say it but is it confirmed?" the blonde women probably looked about 25 maybe younger. Instead of answering Theo gave me a kiss and I kissed him back but then we pulled away knowing it's being video taped.

"I'll take that as a yes. So you guys met on set or are the rumors true you are only on this movie because you are getting some," *wink wink* "if you know what I mean."

"Oh please I met this beautiful women on set the first day of auditions and we didn't start dating until like a month into filming. Also no we didn't get any yet." he said looking or should I say glaring at the women.

"Ok so this is Tara signing out the new stars have claimed to not know each other before then but will we really know." she quickly covered the camera with her hand before telling the guy to turn it off.

"I'm sorry I had to say that I don't believe it but I'll get fired if I don't." I nodded in understanding poor girl.

*

*

*

I've done about 15 interviews alone so far and I haven't seen Jay or Alec once yet so that's good.

"Shai Theo over here." it was a women with blonde hair and green eyes she looked familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it.

"Before we start the interview let me say you may not remember my name but I went to school with you." she seemed pretty nice I was starting to remember she was someone's twin but I didn't know who. "I'm Jay's twin and he is here with Alec and they have a plan don't go anywhere alone. They have lots of people here they were gonna kidnap you and then wreck the premiere. They have people going to Kelsey's house at 8:30." before she could continue I quickly called Kelsey she was coming to the premiere but she wasn't going to get here until 8:45 and it was a 5 minute drive from her work.

"Thank you." I said giving her a quick hug before sitting down on the chair.

"Ok so today we are at the divergent movie premiere and with me I have Theo James and Shailiene Woodley." I noticed two guys walking behind the building dressed in black but I quickly averted my eyes back to the girl when she started asking questions.

"I know the rumors aren't true so when was your first date?" tell it like it is Shai.

"McDonalds." I said leaning over and kissing Theo on the cheek.

*

*

*

*

We were about to go into the theta are the fact that Kelsey want here yet worried me Ansel said he got a text saying she would be like 10 minutes late. He believed her. We all had a break and we told everyone everything. Neil called the police to come and watch incase they make a 'special' appearance.

Once we all sat I saw Kelsey come in. They let VIP in before any of the reporters or people with tickets and such. Also a few minutes later there was a group of people I recognized.

"Mom! Dad! Tanner!" I haven't seen him in almost 2 years. I ran over and pulled them into a hug. I noticed Charlie standing behind them with her mom.

"Aunt Sherry! I missed you." I said giving her a hug.

"We will let in the people in 10 minutes please call anyone for VIP and tell them to come in now." I saw the security man very quickly before he turned away he looked kind of familiar maybe I was just confusing him for someone.

A/N: To avoid any confusion Tanner is supposedly Shai's brother not sure if that's true but... Also I know we didn't get 15 votes or maybe we did my thing gets screwed up all the time and it never recounts them so....

14+