Chapter 8

This chapter is deducted to @arrowinitiate for voting and commenting and following me I've also read the first chapter of her story and it's way better than mine but... a talking piece of sh*t would be better than my story so... on with it!

Shai pov

Did he really ask me to a date at McDonalds I mean really it is really late and everywhere is closed... but it's the offer that counts right I'd rather go there then spend 3 more hours going over lines so I agreed.

~at date~

As we pulled in he opened the door for me and said my good lady! I couldn't help but laugh I guess it's his way of showing appreciation for me, I mean I wonder if he did this for Ruth? Shai get that out of your mind that jerk hurt your baby and he may never be the same again.

Theo pov

Oh god we are here should I open her door what should I say... as I opened her door I said my good lady and she laughed I blushed a little but I don't think she noticed. We walked hand in hand inside and went up to order. There was this guy at the register quacking at my date and flirting how rude. She noticed but she just got an angry look and replaced it with a smile. After we ordered we went and sat in a booth in the corner of the restaurant- if you can call it that-. And she started to make small talk. Sort of.

"I can't believe that guy was flirting with me he gave me his number and I waited till he was looking to make sure he watched me throw it away. Wow boys can be jerks but Theo I like you your different." Did she say she liked me was it like a friend way or a like like way...

"Theo are you ok you've been blanked out for a few minutes?" Oh god she noticed ok, get it together Theo you can talk to her I mean seriously.

"Ya I'm great just a little tired." We talked a while longer until I realized it was late and we should get going.

"Hey Shai it's like 4:00 I know we have tomorrow off but we should get going." I didn't realize we were her for more than 3 hours. She nodded and we quickly left to go to the hotel.

Unknown pov

He doesn't know but I've been watching him I will get him if it's the last thing I do he will be mine. The only time he can be out of MY sight is at practice or when he's sleeping.

"Ring ring ring...." Oh good she called.
"Yes hello I heard you wanted an interview with Shai for your youtube channel I'm sorry but she doesn't want to speak with a youtuber because she is much too busy filming but I will keep your number and call you when filming is over. Thank you have a nice day." Great just great how am I supposed to find out the truth for all I know the tabloids are all lies I made a fake youtube account and everything oh the boss will be mad but at least I get to look at this hunk on the job.

So I hope you are liking it I am starting chapter 9 for you and it should be up Saturday or Sunday lets hope for Saturday Ill post chapter 10 once I get 4+ votes on these (every chapter included) even if I don't ill probably post Monday or Tuesday depends on how it's coming I'm sorry chapter 7 took so long I really didn't know and I got a few comments saying they have liked it so I'm gonna keep updating....i think... so ily guys and

Vote 👍

Comment 💬

Add to your library 📱

(Pretend that is a wattpad app ^)

Again ily guys sorry the authors note is long but I wanted to fill you in so

- bye