Chapter 16

Shai pov

I went over to the guys and cleared my throat.

"Get off my boyfriend or I'll have you arrested for sexual assault." I said it loud enough for them to hear but no one else around could here us. They just nodded and got into a car outside the building.

--at hotel--

"Theo come on please sleep in my room!" I was pretty much begging him at this point I got freaked out once we saw those people again. He just nodded and grabbed a blanket to sleep on the floor. "What are you doing? You are sleeping with me." I mean really I'm not making him sleep on the floor. He got up and took off his shirt and crawled into my bed.

"Night babe." I gave him a hug and as I was about to turn over he laughed. "What no kiss?" he said pouting like a four year old kid who wanted candy. I turned over and have him a quick peck on the cheek.

"Theo before I went to sleep last night I thought maybe we could go on a group date with like most of the cast." He nodded and just stared into thin air probably thinking about the proposal.

"That could be cool we will ask them during breakfast." I just nodded and went to the bathroom to take a shower and get ready. Once I was done in the sower I put on black leggings grey converse and a blue autism awareness shirt. I stepped out to see Theo dressed so he probably went to his room and then came back. Once we were downstairs we saw everyone sitting at a table. As in everyone Zoë, Miles and Ansel.

"Guys we should go on a date like all of us." I said sitting in a chair next to Ansel.

"Great way to start a conversation but I don't care I just don't have anyone to take I could ask- never mind..." Ansel said awkwardly laughing. Everyone agreed and Ansel said he'll take Kelsey because he kind of liked her. We decided to cal Charlie and invite her and her boyfriend. Miles and Zoë said they'd go together as 'friends' but we all know they want to get together. Once we got to set we decided the date would be tonight at 7:30 at some fancy restaurant.

--after set--

"Hey so I'm bringing my best friend Chris is that ok?" At the moment I was on the phone with Charlie and she didn't have a boyfriend so she was bringing her bestfriend Chris. I nodded but realized she couldn't see me so I just said yes and then she hung up after saying good bye. I was in my hotel room and realized it was 6;00 so I should start getting ready. I took a shower and then blow dried and straitened me hair. Once I was done with that I put on a green long sleeve twisted shirt and a green pleated skirt to match. (MTV movie awards clothes search them) Then I put on some black braided leather flip flops and grabbed my black pleated clutch. Once I was done getting dressed I put on black eyeliner, brown eyeshadow and mascara. Once I was done with everything I turned on my gold iPhone 5 to see that it was 7:26. I went over and sat on the couch in my room. And turned on some music for a few minutes. I pressed shuffle and Ansel's clarity by Zedd remix came on. I actually really admired him for finding time to be able to make these I mean they're really good. After a few minutes I heard knocking and opened my door to see Theo wearing an all black suit and having his hair combed back.

"You look gorgeous." he said smiling of course he wouldn't stutter he's probably not even nervous. And then there was me.

"You do to, I mean you look handsome boys don't look gorgeous I mean oh never mind." I bet I looked like a tomato. Yes a celebrity even gets nervous on dates especially if there's gonna be lots of people and photographers. I mean 5 celebrities at one restaurant with possible kissing could mean tons of money for photographers and chances for fans. We both just awkwardly laughed it off and walked out to the limo and saw most of the others were here. We were meeting Charlie and Chris at the restaurant. I know it had a name I just can't remember it. A few minutes Miles and Zoë walked out holding hands. Zoë looked amazing she had on a white dress that hung down on her arms and ended about mid thigh. (look up Zoë Kravitz divergent premiere) Miles had almost the same thing Theo had on but his hair was tousled like it always was. Once everyone was in we started driving and about 10 minutes later we pulled up to 'Portugleenis' (idk if this is real) and got out of the car. I was right as soon as we got in we were bombarded with cameras and flashes. We went in and found an eight person table that was sort of secluded to sit at. As we were about to order our drinks Charlie and Chris came over and they looked gorgeous. Charlie had on a purple high low dress with a black belt on her stomach and nude heels. Chris as I'm assuming, had on the same as the other 3 boys with his hair spiked up in the front. They pulled out chairs and sat across from Theo and I and next to Ansel and Kelsey. After we ordered our drinks Kelsey got up to go to the bathroom and I realized how gorgeous her dress was. She was wearing a black dress with a sequin belt that went at her hip. The dress ended about mid thigh and she had on hot pink heels. The shoes definitely said something but she made it work. Her brown hair was up in a messy bun but she made all of it look amazing. I've known her long enough to know she can make anything work. A few minutes after she came back everyone ordered their meals. I ended up getting a ceased salad and eggplant Parmesan. This place was supposed to have amazing food but it was expensive. Which we wouldn't have to worry about, but you know. Before our food came we were all just having small talk about the movie and our relationships mostly Theo and I's. Once the food came we all just became silent as we ate it probably was because this was the best food I've ever had. After eating for a while I excused myself to go to the bathroom. Once I got back to the table there was a really awkward tension in the air.

A/N: almost 11k reads thanks guys ily so much also let's all clap for Kelsey @kelsey_waters_eaton thanks for 400 votes I'm working on a few chapters so I can still update when my family comes in so ily guys 😘