Addicted to you

Last night? Annoyingly horrifying. Let me tell you what happened. I laid on the couch watching a movie with an already asleep Kc laying on me. It was past 1 and Charasuke had gone to bed early because he and Menma were going somewhere tomorrow. Sasuke, however, hadn't gotten home yet.

   I had just about given up on the movie and carried Kc up to his bedroom and tucking him in and going downstairs to put the television off. I stopped in my tracks though as I heard laughter and the faint smell of alcohol. I grabbed the nearest item which was a baseball bat.

   I peeked into the kitchen and frowned immediately as I saw Sasuke playfully scolding a woman about my height for touching his junk. They both looked sober but still, they were in my kitchen doing things that shouldn't be done in a kitchen.

   I rolled my eyes and dropped the bat in my hands, leaning it against the wall as he told her he'd take her home and made my way bedroom. I shut my bedroom door and collapsed on my bed wondering why the hell my chest hurt so bad....

    Anyway, I had to go get somethings from Tenten this morning and took Kc with me. I placed my IPad on the passenger seat and activated the hidden cameras in my bedroom and put them on record. My whole trip to Tenten's and back, there was no movement in my bedroom.

    However, when I was two blocks away, the peice of shit of a stalker came into my bedroom through the door meaning he had a spare key but the fucker had a fucking hoodie up! So the only part of his face that was showing was shadowed by his motherfucking gotdamned hoodie. I stepped on the gas and sped to our house. I pulled up and ran inside, Kc waddling after me. As soon as I opened the fucking door, the fucker had jumped out.

"YOU MOTHERFUCKING SON OF A BITCH!" I screamed in frustration hitting my fist against the wall. I looked out my open window only to see his retreating figure and my laced panties in his back pocket...that asshole...
_________________________________________
Her eyes were just the right color to accentuate her beautiful skin. Her hair fell down her back in black gorgeous waves and her body had beautiful curves in just the right places.  Her scent was that off vanilla, not too strong and not too weak either, just...perfect. Jasmyn was a goddess to me. A goddess that I have promised to make happy. My eyes scanned her blue and white bedroom and a soft smile graced my lips. I made my way like I usually do to her bed and dropped down on my belly, my nose burying and sniffing her bed sheets and pillow.                           

She was just so perfect in every way, her personality, her unique behavior…they’re all just the same like back then when we met. But I lost her too soon and this time, I promise, I won’t ever let her go. I couldn't afford to let someone so precious like her go. She has always been and will always be my princess. And I will reveal myself to her in due time and for the mean time…I’ll get rid of every man that dares threaten our relationship. My first target is that fool, Alex.                     

I heard the living room door closing shut and immediately hopped up, getting a piece of her clothing; her underwear and going to the window. I tightened my hoodie and hopped out the window, making sure the newly installed cameras couldn't see me. The fall from her window to the ground was high for most but being accustomed to this kind of lifestyle, it was a normal jump for me and with that I ran, disappearing from her view as I heard her start cursing. I'll get you some day my goddess because I'm addicted to you.