Unexpected

Ping

5:17 am

Ping

5:17 am

Ping

5:17 am

Ping

5:17 am

Ping

5:18 am

Sasuke glared at his phone with his onyx eyes, a finely shaped eye brow twitching in annoyance. 'Damn you Sakura. No, actually, damn me for not turning off my phone.'

Sleep, that's all he needed in this god-forsaken world. 8 hours of sleep! Was that so hard to ask? It was now 5:20 and Sasuke had fallen asleep by 12 due to some.......family disturbances...mainly, a drunken, heartbroken brother. He ran a hand through his raven hair (which in authors opinion looks like a duck ass but I mean, what the heck >.<) and decided to answer the intruding pink haired Sakura.

Sasuke-kun!

5:20 am.

I didn't mean to disturb you but did you forget about the meeting today?

5:20 am.

What meeting?

5:21am.

The one your father is holding by 8 am for your family.

5:21 am.

And you remind me by 5 why?

5:21 am.

Gomen'nasai

5:21 am.

He felt like strangling her right there and then. Well, there was nothing he could do now. Getting out of bed, he made his way to the bathroom and got ready for the day. He made a mental note to suspend her for being a nuisance as he put on his sneakers. Yeah, that's right, at 5:30 in the morning, Sasuke Uchiha was going on a long jog till at least 7, and that's exactly what he did, as he closed the door to his medium sized, 5-roomed house and his 5'9 figure jogged off into the dark, quiet morning, planning evil things he could do to Sakura.

*He could throw her off the Hokage Mountain and say she tripped...

*He could run her over with one of his unregistered cars and make it a hit and run...

*Or he could always just hire assassins to deal with her...Well we'll just see what happens as we go on with the story.

In a totally different district, about an hour later, a young lady stared with wide blue-grey eyes at her mother.

"You've got to be kidding me! That's bullshit mom!"

"You know damn well I don't joke about matters like this." She mumbled, a small pout forming.

"Yes you do! A lot! Remember when-"

"Oi shut up! I get your point...This was your father's dying wish Jasmyn." Her mother, Miyako, stared back with the same blue-grey eyes, her thin brows furrowing. "Now get packed and dressed, we leave any minute now." She concluded, rising from her seat and making her way out her daughter's bedroom door, her obsidian black hair following suit, brushing against her waist.

"This isn't over!" Jasmyn yelled after her.

"Of course it is! I just ended it!" Miyako called back giggling slightly.

Jasmyn Nakamura stared at her door for a while, taking in the new information but came to a happy conclusion. 'I'll be able to see them again!' She grinned, clearly a bit happy about the sudden arrangements. Rushing up, she hurried to her bathroom and proceeded to clean up, you know, the basics; shower, wash hair, brush teeth, pee and get dressed. Her eyes scanned her walk-in closet for what to wear before deciding on black skinny jeans, a blue tank-top and a cropped boyfriend jacket. She straightened her obsidian black hair, pulling it up in a ponytail and put on the selected outfit, adding combat boots with gold details to finish off the look and a little lip gloss.

'Hum......Acceptable and appropriate enough for the occasion...I guess.' After admiring herself in the mirror, she got out a small suitcase and began packing some of her clothes in.

After both women had finished up, Jasmyn loaded her suitcase into her blue and black Bugatti Veyron Sports. If you hadn't noticed, the two women were living off well, after all, late Mr. Nakamura had a very wealthy business which his wife now took care of instead. As Jasmyn sucked on a pop tart, she pulled out of the large parking lot of their home and drove off to their destination while humming along to 'Check yes Juliet' by 'We the Kings.'

By this time, Sasuke Uchiha patiently drank his dark coffee in the conference room of the Uchiha Corps Headquarters. He glanced at his brother and sent him a smirk, despite his late babysitting he managed to gain blackmailing gold from his brother's drunken episode the previous night. Itachi Uchiha knew why his brother smirked like an evil cockatoo and he wasn't pleased in the least. Despite his pounding hangover, he wanted revenge and he knew this so-called meeting would be the best place to get it and as they say, 'Revenge is best served cold.' He smirked in return only to grimace in pain from his hangover, earning a snicker from Sasuke who never knew what was coming to him.

----------

Hey Everyone, I know its short but I'll try my best ok?