Wait....What?!

Fugaku Uchiha, was a strict, dignified man with high virtues and a……nice family, I guess we could say. He was the kind of guy that oozed perfection and pride. But, what wasn’t he to be proud of? He had a beautiful wife, two prodigal sons and a very wealthy life style. Now I’m talking owning several mansions in different parts of the world and going there to spend the weekend, but several things plagued his mind and set him in an unsatisfactory mood, like when his sons were going to claim up wives of his own. That’s why he decided to take matters into his own hands with his wife on board with the idea.

Jasmyn and her mother patiently stood in the elevator, waiting for their stop. Jasmyn getting highly agitated with the boring elevator finally looked over to her mother. Both were the same height and looked alike, except Jasmyn’s eyes were much brighter than those of her mothers, for her father had bright ocean-blue eyes and onyx black hair. Quite a combo, I know but if I must say, it made him look rather attractive.

“I still don’t go along with your plans.” She glared her voice soft but also intimidating.

“I’ll explain better when we arrive.” Her mother replied ending the conversation short as the elevator doors, slid open and she walked out towards the meeting room as though she owned the place. Well basically she was already associated with the corps but this business proposal had to be accomplished before anything was official. Jasmyn sighed, following after her mother, only to end up in front of large black doors with the Uchiha clan symbol on it. Her mother pushed it open, a bright smile etched on her lips.

“Koto-chan~ Gaku-san~, we’re here~.” Her voice echoed out in a sing-song melody as she let out a soft giggle.

“Miya-chan,” Mikoto squealed hopping off her seat and calmly walking over to one of her best friends and enveloping her in a warm hug.

“Glad you could make it so early.” She smiled.

“Well Jasmyn just stepped on the gas and before you know it and before I had a heart attack, we found ourselves here.” She sighed sending a glare at her daughter who leaned against the door frame boredom glittering in her eyes as she bowed respectfully to Fugaku and Mikoto.

“Don’t worry Jassy-chan, when we get started here, you wouldn’t be bored at all.” Mikoto giggled as she motioned for Jasmyn to take a seat near Sasuke to which she responded to with a nod and sat two seats away instead. ‘Wth, Talk about animal imitations…how’d he get his hair like that?!’ She mentally questioned glancing at the strange guy beside her.

“Okay, I know this meeting is sudden but I’m going to make it short.” Fugaku stated, getting off his seat. “Due to a business proposal, Sasuke and Jasmyn will be getting married of course they’ll have to move in with each other for the first few months.”

. . . . . . . .

“WAIT WHAT?!” Jasmyn and Sasuke both shouted in disbelief as Itachi burst out laughing.