Feels!!

'TGIF, TGIF, TGIF! ~’ Jasmyn chanted as she danced around the employees break room from the coffee machine back to her table, earning a few giggles from the girls, who had come to visit her and their boyfriends. Yeah, the Hyuugas and the Uchihas have a merger through the friendship of Hisashi and Fugaku – surprising, I know – so now Neji has to work in the Uchiha’s company while Obito worked in the Hyuuga’s.  Shikamaru also worked in the Uchiha’s and the Hyuuga’s, the Nakamura’s, the Siblings and the Uzumaki’s. He was a computer genius so he worked for all the companies mentioned above.

"What’s so great about this Friday?” Temari asked, smiling lightly as she flicked a piece of paper at Hinata’s nose. Hinata glared at her slightly as her lips formed into a cute pout.

“Uh, no work tomorrow and oh yeah Charasuke’s throwing a party by eight for duck ass. ~” She grinned mischievously.

“……You’re having it without Sasuke’s permission right?” Tenten grinned slightly, knowing the Uchiha would come home later than Jas.

“Well yeah, it’s a surprise party for Sasuke.” She took a sip of her chocolate mocha glancing at the quiet Hinata. “The guys are obviously coming, so ya’ll have to get your sorry asses there.”

“Y-you do realize that Ayumi’s wedding is on Sunday.” Hinata grinned giggling.

“I bet they’d have an argument at the altar. “ Tenten mused as Jas rolled her eyes.

“Obviously they’re like water and oil at some points and then they’re all lovey dovey.” Temari added, kicking her feet up and resting them on the table.

“That’s what we call a bi-polar couple. But neh, we’d look rather sexy in them bridesmaid dresses.” Jasmyn smirked.

“Ugh, don’t remind me!” Hinata squealed as she flushed a bright red, burying her head in her arms. Their bridesmaid dresses had not only been thigh high but due to Hinata’s massive chest size and insecurities, Ayumi had taken it upon herself to make sure Hinata’s boobs were properly defined.

“See, this is why having big boobs are a great disadvantage.” Tenten teased high-fiving Jas.

“I hope you get run over by a mother-fucking truck and die a painful death.” Hinata glared.

“And this is the Hinata you get, when she hangs out with us~.” Temari proudly announced as she swung her arm over Hinata’s shoulders and the whole table burst out laughing.

“Speaking of which, Jassy-boo, h-how’s it going with Sasu-kun~” Hinata interrupted.

“Sh He’ll hear y-!” She tried to cover her friend’s mouth but was interrupted.

“Nakamura, break’s over, you have paperwork.” Sasuke’s voice echoed out from the speakers in the employees break room earning a groan from Jasmyn. “That groan’s coming out of your paycheck.”

“Asshole, see what happens when you mention his name.” Jasmyn glared as she got her coffee. “I’ll see you guys in a few hours or something.” She grumbled as she walked back to Sasuke’s office.

Jasmyn arrived home earlier than Sasuke, the girls following suit as they each held huge brown paper bags of food.

“Ok um, Jas, you and Tenten set up the house, Hinata and I’ll set up the food and drinks.” Temari ordered, taking the bags off both said girls.

“Got it, come on Tenten, I wanna show you the Uchiha’s remote.” She smiled clicking a button on the ‘remote’. Both watched as the flat screen TV disappeared into the walls and the table and the couches following suit and being replaced with different less expensive couches and a huge DJ booth with surrounding speakers suddenly rose up from the ground.

“………..Damn, what is this the 30th century?? I didn’t even know this ish existed!!!”

“Uchiha’s got class sissy.” Jasmyn giggled as she plopped down on the couch. “But I’d say this is Charasuke’s doing, Sasuke’s too boring for a party. TEMARI WE’RE DONE!!”

“I GOT IT!!! WE’RE ALMOST DONE IN HERE.” As soon as she ended her sentence, the door slammed open and the girls were greeted by the faces of Naruto and Menma, Charasuke, Shikamaru, Neji, Chouji and Shino.

“LET’S GET THIS PARTEH STARTED!” The guys howled as Naruto took his place at the DJ booth and began blasting music. By 9pm, other guests had arrived and the party was in full swing.
____________________________________
                Sasuke pulled up in his driveway by 11, he had a lot of things to take care in the office and now, the streets were a little crowded but he couldn’t care less. His eyes widened as he noticed the cause of the crowded streets; a party in HIS home. Sasuke was annoyed. He walked into his house, pushing through strangers as he searched for his remote.
It seemed like hours before he found it and gladly shut down the DJ booth, putting a stop to the loud music that kept the party going.

“Everyone get the fuck out!!” He growled; his voice menacing as his eyes morphed into a terrifying glare towards everyone. The tension in the air was thick and the guests scurried out. A soft squeal erupted behind the wall of Temari and Tenten as Jasmyn scurried upstairs to her bedroom knowing he’d blame her for all this.  Sasuke glared at her form before returning his glare to Charasuke.

“Surprise?” Charasuke grinned. Sasuke could only shake his head and smack his brother over his head. “Hey we threw this for you, if you won’t enjoy it at least let us!” Charasuke complained as he snatched the remote bringing back the DJ booth and playing the music but reduced the audibility due to the glare he received from Sasuke. Naruto grinned at his best friend shaking his head as he followed him to catch up as Menma took his place on the DJ booth. Tenten poked her head at the stairway and nodded to Jas with a small smirk.

“He’s gone, you know.” She assured, receiving a relieved sigh as Jasmyn came back down and walked back to her spot with Charasuke.                   
“So the great Uchiha Sasuke’s finally getting settled down, and here I thought you were gay, teme.” Naruto teased as he laid down on Sasuke’s

“Shut up dobe. It’s not like I want to get married.”

“Aw, you still wove me don’t you?” Naruto teased, making Sasuke shiver.

“Aw man! I told you to forget that day!!!” Naruto yelled already knowing why Sasuke had shivered. He remembered the day both of them had kissed in grade school.

“How the fuck do you expect me to forget it if you keep reminding me, you bastard?!”

“I’m sorry damn it!!” Sasuke huffed and decided to make his way down the hallway and back to the small party in his living room while Naruto went to pee. At the same time, Jasmyn had decided to come out of her room and hurry down the hallway. Both of them didn’t notice the other and as expected, they collided with a soft thud as Sasuke’s back hit the carpeted floor with Jasmyn head hitting his chest. It took a while but as she raised her head, blue grey eyes stared into black onyx eyes.

“I- uh-“Jasmyn tried to speak but the words just wouldn’t come out and as cliché as it sounds, yeah, she was lost in his dark abyss while he was lost in her blue ocean-like pools. She groaned at him, a small blush evident on her cheeks. “Watch where you’re headed duckass.” He immediately glared at her as she got up and as he followed suit, he flicked her forehead and walked towards the party to get a drink. She huffed at him but followed behind, not noticing the angry eyes that watched in jealousy, quite unhappy about their collision.