Scream

Charasuke came back about twenty minutes later with starbucks and dango for us all and not even 10 minutes later a doctor finally came out. I'd been feeling this pain in my chest so I hope it isn't related to father's condition....

"Mr. Fugaku has been stablized and is now resting. Although you can see him Mrs. Uchiha."

I smirked at her, "I told you so. "

"Shush you," she pouted at me and we just chuckled as she pulled us into one hug.

"We'll come back tomorrow to see you, so yeah." Itachi nodded.

"Have fun but not too much." Charasuke winked making her roll her eyes.

"I have to go okay." I pulled out my keys from my pocket and when she nodded at me, I hurried out of the hospital, got into my car and sped off home. I couldn't shake off this feeling that something was wrong and it was fucking annoying. Oddly enough, my car still smelt like Jasmyn...I smiled slightly at the thought, trying to relax as I sped down the highway while mumbling along to John Legend lyrics. I immediately frowned at the smoke darkening the sky and the flashing lights of police cars as they drove past me then began slowing to a stop. It was then I realized my house was being extinguished completely by firefighters. I pulled over and immediately ran out, only to be stopped by the police.

"Sir you can't go in there!"

"It's my goddamn house! My son and my girlfriend are in there!"

"Sir! There's no one in the house! We've checked! If you go in there now, the fumes will choke you!" I rolled my eyes and pushed him aside, only to be held back by more policemen. I growled lowly at them and proceeded to stop struggling against their hold and think shit through.

"THEN WHERE THE FUCK ARE THEY?!"

"T-There was nobody in the house by the time we arrived. . .the house has been checked for bodies both none have been recovered. . ." He answered nervously at my glare. I shoved my way through them, immediately took out my phone and called Jas' number, knowing she'd never leave the house without me, or her phone.

Bring
Bring
Bring
Bring

I frowned more as it kept on ringing but was never answered. I hurriedly dialed Itachi's number and waited for him to pick up.

"What is it Sasuke?"

"Jasmyn and Kc have been kidnapped."

"....I'll be there in a sec." He hung up before I had the chance to tell him my house was nothing but ashes and I sighed in frustration.
--------------------------------------------------------------@
I watched Jasmyn quietly as she slept. She looked so peaceful....Kc on the other hand. I had locked the boy up in a different room far away so as to not wake up my princess. I caressed her cheek gently with my thumb and watched her as she stirred. The chains that held her down to the bed I'd laid her on, rattled loudly, waking her up startled.

It took a while before her vision could come into focus but as soon as she set eyes on me she sighed,

"Fuck i had the craziest dream Chara." She moved to get but upon seeing the chains, it seemed everything just clicked into place. She connected the dots as fast as anything and her head snapped back to me.

She screamed.