Goodbye?

For the first time ever, Jasmyn’s P.O.V

It was morning, but the birds didn’t twerp or tweet, the rain had driven them away. The rain had been pouring hard since 5am and if there was one person it irritated, it was me. I hate the rain more than anything, it just seemed to rain in very saddening situations. It rained when my father had died, when my pet salamander had died and when my brothers had moved to Amegakure; even though we never got along I still loved them a teensy wincey little bit. I just had a feeling that something bad was going to happen but I couldn’t guess what. Currently I was doing the dishes, it was Saturday and none of us had to work today, not that Charasuke worked anyway. Sasuke sat behind me, reading what was going on with the stocks on his Ipad and drinking his black coffee. Charasuke was still asleep and didn’t seem to be waking up anytime soon, he’d been at the club and just came back a couple hours ago.  

“We’re outta food….” I sighed as my eyes glanced up at the cupboards and fell back on the napkin I was using to wipe my hands clean.

“…h- So?” He had stopped replying with his ‘hn’ words when I threatened to put him to sleep and cut off his family jewels, apparently, he never joked with his family jewels.

“So I’m going food shopping.”

“You mean grocery shopping?”

“No, I call it food shopping.” I smiled as she put on her shoes.

“I might not be home when you come back…”

“Where are you going?”

He sighed and took a sip of his coffee before replying, “On a business trip to Hokkaido, father dearest’s request.” He rolled his eyes at the last part and I just shook my head, smiling a little bit.

“You got it, daddy’s boy.”

“Tch, just leave already.”

“Give Charasuke some strong coffee when he wakes up.”

“Yeah, hangover cure got it, now go.”

“Fine, I won’t take long” With that I left the house and got into my car, driving off.

I walked through the shopping mart, getting groceries for the house and a lot of tomatoes since I needed to get Sasuke off her back. Her azul eyes scanned the shelves as my hands randomly reached for items needed in the house and pushed them into my cart. Although my body moved, my mind wasn’t with me and sooner or later, I bumped into someone. My body tilted backwards as her butt collided with the checkered marble tiles which by the way, ouch. When my azul eyes opened, I stared into alluring ocean blues who stared back with a hint of concern in the emotionless void.

“Are you alright?” His voice silky and smooth

“Y-yeah, sorry, I wasn’t paying attention.” I replied, flashing a small smile. God, he was cute, like, supermodel cute.

“Neither was I but still…I’m Alex.” He extended an ivory colored hand out to which I accepted with my own slightly tanned hand. Alex, that’s a cute name for a cute guy.

“That’s a really cool name.” He flashed a breath-taking smirk at me as we got up and shook hands.

 “Thanks, Alex ain’t so bad either…” I chuckled.

“Perhaps, I’ll see you again?” He asked his smirk never leaving his lips.

“Perhaps you will.” I nodded teasing slightly as my smile grew a bit.

“Then can I have your number?”

“Yeah…” With that they exchanged numbers and went on their merry way. I checked out my items, my mind once again distant as I paid but it still confused me as to why my mind wasn’t thinking of Alex and instead was thinking of Sasuke’s trip. I walked through the streets towards my parking spot my eyes landing upon my boots and jeans and  when  I looked ahead, my brows furrowed as I dropped my items on the floor and ran towards the little boy about to get hit by a black Sedan. My body acted on its own as I jerked forward and pushed him out of the way and not too long after, embraced excruciating pain. My eyes glanced up at the pouring sky and if I could smile, a sick smile would grace my lips. I did say things went bad whenever it rained this hard didn’t I….? I saw people coming towards me as the sound of the little boy, no older than 7 yelled out for help and the paramedics made their way towards me. Surprisingly as my life flashed before my eyes, my thoughts just seemed to fall on Sasuke and just one question before I couldn't feel or see anything anymore;

‘Is this goodbye….?’

Sasuke stood dressed in the doorway, his luggage already in the car, with Charasuke, who tiredly sipped on the dark coffee he held in his hands.

“The wedding was postponed right? Because of that business trip you’re going for today?” Charasuke asked Sasuke his eyes glancing over at

him for a second.

“Yeah,” He nodded.

“Awww ducky imma miss you!” He yelled as he dropped his mug on the table and glomped his brother.

“Get off me, Baka!” Sasuke glared, pushing him off.

“Nu- Ducky, love meh!”

“Go fuck yourself.”

“Now, take that bad energy and turn it to good energy! And you just jelly that I had sex first~” With that Sasuke’s hand collided with his head and he landed on the floor.

……..I HAVE A FUCKING HANGOVER DAMMIT!!”

“I’m leaving now.”  With that, Charasuke huffed, his lips forming into a small pout.

“You mister, are a Meany.”

“Hn,” With that, the conversation was cut short as Sasuke patted Charasuke’s head and muttered a short, “Good boy,” before getting into his car and driving off towards the airport. Charasuke grumbled and got off the floor, picking up his coffee and going to shower.

When he had finished, his phone rang and he answered immediately.

“Is this Mr. Charasuke?”

“Yeah, this is he.”

“I’m calling from Konoha Hospital; Ms. Jasmyn Nakamura is in the ER right now….she was involved in a car accident this morning.”

“….What?”

------------------------------------------

So? What you thinks gonna happen? Am I gonna let her die?

Comment, heart and just spread the lurve ma lovelies~!